Chapter 16: Viral

Casa Vega Restaurant

1:00 pm

Lalisa Manoban

"So, what can you say?" I asked in front of the Grammy-award-wining artist Bruno Mars. His curly hair is perfectly styled in a neat way that contributed to his handsome face that morphed into a unexplainable glee.

"I like this! Should I start recording? By the way, how come you've manage to made this song earlier than the target date? Last time I've heard is that you are working with the world famous korean boy group BTS, right?" I placed the music sheets down the table and looked at him.

"Yeah, but you see, that's just a one time thing. Since they practically begged Papa YG to make me compose a song for their upcoming comeback.So now that my work with them is done, I am here to get your approval but it looks like I won't need it anyway." the handsome guy chuckled.

"Of course. When I did I ever dislike your works? You know that I'm not Bruno Mars without you so I would like to invite you over dinner as a token of appreciation." the blonde smirked at his failed attempts in flirting. Well, this is the Bruno Mars that we're talking about.Although he is my client or I am his composer, I can't deny that he is a class A flirt bag. Hollywood artists---although not all of them are mostly flirts, backstabbers and fame whores. You needed to be toughen up in order to be on top.Well, that's how the entertainment industry works.

"As much as I would love too, I'm afraid I'll have to say no because I am required to meet the producers to discuss your upcoming album. So I'm saying no to your offer. Sorry." he smiled but I can tell that he's disappointed. After some catching up, we both stood up to leave when a hand tugs at my shoulder.

"Lisa-ssi, I think you will want to see this." a staff said while handling me her phone. I saw the familiar korean website that is known for updating what's new when it comes to the korean idols. I was about to give it back to her when the headline caught my interest.

Breaking news: BTS Jungkook and V caught doing a shopping together with YG's highest paid composer Lisa goes viral 

 Even though the trio wear identical masks and caps to hide their identity, they failed to escape the fans hawk-like-eyes. Some of the people that witness the scene says, " They all looked really close to each other. I wonder whose dating who." 

"An attempt of dating with a third-wheel." 

I stood there shocked.

Oh no,this is not good.

I felt my phone vibrated so I manage to be free from the negative thoughts that are starting climb my brain. 

"Y-yes, Papa YG?" 

"Lisa. You needed to comeback here to Korea as soon as possible. We needed to talk about something." 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------