Chapter 12: Dancing Machine

BigHit Entertainment

1:00 p.m (kst)

3rd person POV

The boys are busy brain storming at the practice room about their next choreography for their comeback song. The choreographer already stormed out of the room because according to the boys the dance is lame for guys like them resulting from a very loud discussion from JHope ad Jimin.

"We should improvise what hyung choreographed for us." JHope suggested.

"No! It's too lame! It would ruin our reputation for being known as the group who didn't make lousy dance steps!" Jimin retorted. Jungkook and Taehyung are busy goofing around the corner while Jin is praising himself in the mirror beside Suga who slept like a dead man. 

Namjoon, whose busy scrolling through his phone looked at them . "Lisa texted me that she'll visit us today.I want you guys to behave like a decent person in front of her , okay?" the others nodded while some wondered how in the world their great leader got her # first. 

"How come you got her number first?" the sleeping-but-aware-of-anything Suga asked. 

"Because I needed it for the song. Anyways, V open the door please." V hesistantly followed while Suga continued to stare at Namjoon like he doesn't believe what he just said. 

"Hi! Doll face!" V screamed while enveloping Lisa in a hug. The others stood up with Namjoon yanking V away from Lisa with his iron-tight grip. 

"Yah! Kim Taehyung! refrain from touching! You'll kill her!" V pouted at the corner when he saw Suga smirked at him but eventually frowned when he heard what the blonde said. 

"Nah. No need to scold him oppa. It's alright. So, Hi guys! I'm nearly done on your album so I decided to stop by here. Unfortunately, I don't have time to cook but I hope you like bubble tea since I've bought you some." as soon as they heard what she said, they immediately surrounded her while she gave them their drinks. 

"Thank you! I am so thirsty! Lisa you are so kind!" Jungkook yelled while jumping up and down. The blonde looked at him, amused. "Lisa? Where are your amnners? last time that I known I'm older than you, anyways, don't look at me with that cute face of yours, If you want me to call you oppa then it's fine with me." Jungkook blushed then looked down. Jin looked at his co-members whose busy drinking their  bubble tea back to Lisa who just smiled at him. His breath caught in his throat. 

"You don't need to do this, Lisa. But thank you ." 

"Nah. I told you I don't mind doing this things and besides we're all friends here, right? If I have time I will cooked for you but since my arrival is unexpected, then maybe I will next time." the blonde said, while her face showed signs of determination in it. His heart fluttered when he heard what she just said. A wife material. But at the same time he is wondering why does his heart seems to clenched when she mentioned the word, FRIENDS. 

"So, how's practice?"

"Bad. Hyung made a very ugly dance moves and of course,we said that  he should change it and as you can see it didn't turned out well because according to him, we're over-reacting." Jungkook babbled like an old man complaining that his back is sore. 

A few minutes of silenced past. The blonde looked at them unsure if she should say something but continued to ask them anyway. "Ah, I know this is out of the line but I am a great dancer, maybe not as great as you but I hope I can teach you some steps." she offered. The guys looked at her shocked. Suddenly, the talk that they had with PD-nim popped in their minds.

"She is a dancing machine, she can literally dance to all types of dancing..."

"Jinjja?That's great! It's an honor to be taught by you!"JHope happily replied with his mind wandering how their choreographer would react if he saw his crush teaching them. 

After a few hours, all of them are panting hard with sweat running on their foreheads. The maknae line are awed by how great she dance and JHope admired how flexible her body is. The blonde saw the hyung line having a hard time following some steps so she decided to let the others take a break to talk to them. 

"Water?" she offered to a frowning Suga who looks taken aback. 

"Thank you. " As soon as she saw Jin and Namjoon sat beside them, she started to talk. 

"So, I saw the three of you having a  hard time catching up with the younder ones. Don't look so discouraged. I mean, is it okay with you to stay here for an hour so that I can help you with the parts that you struggle the most?" their ears perked at that. In normal times, the choreographer would always gave up on them resulting from Jimin and JHope to teach them because Jin always bribe them foods but this time it's different. Their composer, a very talented and gorgeous yeoja, offered to teach them without anything in return. 

Suga looked at the blonde, his face full of unfathomable emotion. "Thank you. For eveything. For taking care of us. Cooking, being nice and friendly and doing things like this even though it's not a part of your job description. Any man will be the luckiest guy alive if he become your boyfriend." Namjoon looked at his hyung shocked. The tone that Suga used is like he is conffessing his feelings to his crush and the way he looks at her angered him. 

A look that is very familiar to him.

Look of love and admiration.

"It's nothing. Don't mind it. So what part are you struggling?" with that statement, they all returned from dancing with the thought of how an angel helped them from everything. 

**

"Hi guys! We're back!" Jin cheerfully said to the boys who sat at the sofa lazily.They frowned as they saw that the hyung line seems to be in a good mood especially Suga who in the first time, smile like a fool. 

"Why are you late? What did you guys do? Why did you make us leave? Why are you all smiling?Wow! Suga hyung smiled!" V asked looking as surprised as the others who stared at the one and only Suga whose still smiling like an idiot.

"It's because you'll disturb Lisa. She's the one who taught us those freaking dance moves." Namjoon said while clenching his fists which didn't go unnoticed by the maknae line whose about to voice out how they should be there not to teach them but to see her dance-----again. 

"Guys! I'm going to cook!" Jin practically run in the kitchen. Suga proceeded to his room with the maknae line stomping their feet behind a raging Namjoon muttering how unfair the hyung line was. JHope noticed the strange mood of their leader.

"Hyung, are you alright?" it's like a wake-up call that awaken the leader from what he is thinking. He sent a mile to JHope. 

"I'm okay." 

But little did he know, the ever sunshine Hobi knows the fact that he is lying. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(a/n: there you go! Again! It's unedited!)