Chapter 8: This is the moment~

YG Entertainment

1:00 p.m (kst)

3rd person POV

The manager looked at the guys that are with him wondering if they are possessed or something. Usually they're noisy but today they're acting as if they're going to visit someone's funeral. The maknae line are sat together while their faces are almost as pale as Suga's. Jin is not praising his face like he usually do but he kept on facing back and forth instead. Namjoon and JHope looked so nervous while they comfort each other and the most shocking one is Suga who in normal time sleeps or teases the other members but today he's staring blankly at the space as if he is in deep thought. This is the first time that the manager saw them acted like this. Not even when they went in BBMA. The closer they got on their destination the faster their hearts beat. When they finally reached the place they shakily got out of the car while walking together as if they're facing a real battle. A battle to remain calm in front of a royalty. The elevators dinged signalling that they finally reached YG's private room. After knocking twice, the door opens revealing YG. 

"Oh, so your finally here. Come inside." he mentioned for them to come in. His office is what a typical office looks. With a combination of black and white, chairs, tables and the such. But the thing that stand out the most is the achievements and uncountable awards that are hanged in the wall.This really symbolizes their success. While the guys are busy scanning his room, the door opens revealing a staff. 

"Sir, Lisa will be available in a few minutes. She;s currently at BIGBANG's dorm talking to GD about the future songs to be produced. the boys looked at each other while amusement was written on their faces. Once the staff left, the CEO faces them. 

"So, this is a very rare case. Consider yourselves lucky that she put this collaboration on her schedule. Once she comes here I'll leave you alone guys to get yourselves acquainted to talk to your manager outside." as soon as they agreed the boys eyes turned to the door that opens revealing none other than Lisa. The boys immediately stand up and bowed at her a lot of times while looking at her like she's an appetizing meal from their favorite restaurant. The CEO noticed though, so he began coughing awkwardly to lose some of the tension in the air then abruptly leaves the room. The boys sighed. They are now alone with her. Alone with Lisa. 

"Annyeong! Sorry for being late!I'm Lisa, YG's composer." she said while smiling at them. The boys stood there dumbfounded. Her smile radiates like a newly picked flower and that's too much for them. They still can't believe that this is really happening. Namjoon smiled, revealing his dimples while he cheerfully looked at her. "It's okay. You're not late. We just arrived here too. By the way,w e are BTS! I'm Kim Namjoon or RM (RapMonster) the leader. Boys! Introduce yourselves, common!" 

"Hi! I'm Seokjin or Jin! The oldest and the most handsome!" Jin said while flipping his imaginary hair. His sassiness makes Lisa laugh. 

"Hi! I'm Min Yoongi or Suga. The swag one and not a lame prince charming of course." Jin frowned at Suga's introduction while Lisa laughed at them while the others stood there waiting patiently for their turn. 

"Hello! I ma JHope! I'll give you hope!" the energetic guy gushed and as Lisa bowed at him while smiling, the lather one blushed and gawk at her only to be hit by the handsome guy next to him. Jhope failed. Failed to remain calm. 

"Hi! I am the sexy Jimin. It was really nice to meet you" and here ladies and gentleman, the playboy chimchim decided to use his charms to the very gorgeous blonde.

"Hi! I'm V! The most handsome!" he bowed at Lisa a lot of times which results from Lisa repeatedly reciprocating and eventually the two became a laughing mess. The boys glared at him hopefully to warn him off but the alien took this as an opportunity to flirt with the pretty blonde whose laughing at his silly self. Instead of listening to his hyungs, V let his arms snaked Lisa's small waist as he stared at her while they both laughed. The maknae, whose getting agitated, untangled V's arm at Lisa as if he committed a very huge mistake. V looked at the maknae who smirked back at him while the guys smirked at him too. Finding what Jungkook did a very amazing move. 

"Hi! I'm Jungkook! The golden makane! I am an actual prince and yes, I can do everything." she smiled at them then muttered, "It's nice to meet all of you. I am Lalisa Manoban or Lisa. So what shall we do now?" the boys looked at each other and smirked. Namjoon looked at her, still grinning he said, " How about we go to our dorm? We can get ourselves acquainted there." 

The blonde looked at him, "Okay."the boys smiled. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(a/n: guys! how was it? sorry for the nth time this is not edited! I am too lazy to correct the errors so if there's mistakes, please understand :D Thank you )