Chapter 24:

BigHit Entertainment

3:00 pm (kst)

3rd person POV

Loud shouts could be heard from Bangtan's dorm. But unlike any other day, instead of playful banter,  a fight is about to start...not because of board games.

"Why? Why did you made the situation worst?" the agitated maknae yelled out of nowhere. Suga stood in front of him. 

"What? Don't talk to me like that. I'm still older than you so show some respect. I only did that because I'm not fucking going to sit here and wait until she realizes the fact that we all have feelings for her! Don't retaliate! Don't even oppose me! I know I seem motionless most of the time but I am aware fuckers!~I'm aware of every little move that you all did to get her attention! And besides, at least now she knows, that's the important thing." JHope sat beside Jungkook to calm the maknae whose still seething from anger. 

"But hyung, you could just consult us first before you told her------" the pale guy laughed, the boys started to get irritated. 

"Consult you? Why? Why do I really need a go signal from you? It's my own feelings. It's none of your concern." the leader who watched them yell at each other stood between the 3 raging bulls. 

"We can still sort things out." the maknae laughed, finding the idea hilarious. 

"No offense hyung but how are going to sort things out? If Yoongi hyung didn't spill the beans then things wouldn't turn out this way!" the pale guy retorted. 

"What? So fucking what? It's my own damn feelings! And you?! Huh, what makes you think that you can confess your feelings to her you punk? Your even terrified of girls for godness sake!You Namjoon, don't even try to pull your leader card against me. I am not blind to realize that you, me, this immature maknae here and all of the person here in this goddamn household is inlove with her!"

"STOP! FUCKING STOP RIGHT NOW!" just as the crying Jnope yelled those words the door opens revealing the manager.

"BTS, CEO's office now." 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 (a/n: a very lame and short update. I know. sorry.)