CHAPTER THIRTEEN: Never Alone

(Time Skip)

(Time Skip)

I'm this close of lose my patience. Nope, I'm losing it. I stood up to do something but was shoved back down by one of Salazar's body guards. I fall onto my hands and knees.

(Salazar)- "I wouldn't If I were you" he says with a chuckle. A door opens and we all turned to see Leon stepping through.

(Y/n)- " Leon! " He heads towards our way but stops in the center of the room.

(Salazar)- " Mr. Kennedy, don't you know when it's time to throw in the towel?" he says and presses something onto his chair. There was a whoosh in the room and the look on Leon's face was shock. He falls through the floor underneath him!

(Y/n)- " No! Leon! Salazar you fucking--bastard!" I say looking at a disappearing Leon and then to Salazar. He pulls something near his ear-- is he trying to hear Leon screaming?

(Salazar)- " Hmm...where's the satisfying sound of one's impalement?"

(Y/n)- " You sick fuck.." I say under my breath.

(Salazar)- " Aaghhh! How dare you! No more games! Kill him!" he stand up in anger, Something must have happened. Salazar turns to his bodyguards with an angry brow.

(Salazar)- " Kill! " one of them walks away and tends to his orders. The other one stands in the same position holding his ground.

(Salazar)- " Quickly! We shall prepare for the ritual!" he walks off stopping his way. The other bodyguard in the black cloak shoves us to follow Salazar.

(Y/n)-" You're alive" I smiled before the bodyguard shove me from the back with his staff.

(Time Skip)

Bang. Bang.Bang. bang. Ashley bangs against the door repeatedly. I was starting to get a headache. Salazar locked us up in this bedroom. The windows were barred, even if they weren't the drop would kill us if we tried to escape. Bang.bang. Bang.

(Ashley)- " Let us out!" she shouted.

(Y/n)- "Give it a rest, Ash. They're not gonna let us out" I say with a deep sigh. I propped my feet on the chair and hugged them closely to my chest for self comfort. I'm deeply worried about Leon, he can be limping or bleeding out somewhere and he's probably screaming my name out for help. No, Leon isn't that kind of guy to scream out for help. I place my forehead on my knees to keep myself calm and wait for him to find us before Salazar gets back.

(Ashley)- " Aren't you scared?! He's preparing for the ritual-- they can cut us open and take something from us" she says in panic.

(Y/n)- " That's not their intentions, Ashley. They want us to go back home with this parasites inside us"

(Ashley)- " Then why not just let us go and let the doctors figure this out"

(Y/n)- " We'll be fine, don't worry."