Chapter 1: A Bright Light

James woke up to see a bright light. He looked at the light closely. He saw something is great power. Nobody was there with him. He looked around and saw he was in some type of weird cave. It didn't look like an earth cave. "This is weird." James said. He looked for any exit. There was none. He looked for people. There was none. It was just him and this weird glowing object inside this cave. "Well...I guess I should go see what that thing is." James said to himself.

He was about to touch the object, but suddenly an army of aliens came in. "WE FINALLY CAUGHT YOU!" One of the aliens said. They looked human except that they had scales and had weird looking hands. "What are you guys, mermaids?" James said jokingly. "SHUT UP! YOU'VE CAUSED A LOT OF TROUBLE ON OUR PLANET!" The alien yelled. "What are you talking about? And how do you speak English?" Jerald said. "WE TOOK SOME BOOKS FROM YOUR PLANET TO LEARN IT!" The alien said with a raised voice. "Yeah ok, so what did I do?" James said. "ARE YOU KIDDING?! YOU KILLED A LOT OF OUR SOLDIERS JUST TO GET THIS GLOWING OBJECT! WHAT IS THE REASON YOU HAVE THAT WOULD CAUSE YOU TO KILL SO MANY SOLDIERS JUST TO GET THAT GLOWING OBJECT?!" The alien yelled furiously. "I...don't know why..." James said as he was very confused. "Oh really? Well...SOLDIERS SHOOT THIS BASTARD! HE DESERVES DEATH!" The alien commands to many other aliens. "Wait wha-" Just as he was talking a flashing light fell over him.