Chapter 2: Just a Dream

James, for real this time, woke up in his bed. He smelled his favorite breakfast, which is chocolate pancakes. Somebody opened the door. It was his friend Tony. "Hey James you awake? Tony asks. "Yeah. I'm awake. I just had a weird dream." James says to Tony. "Well we'll talk about it downstairs. Now let's go eat some chocolate pancakes!" Tony said excitingly.

James and Tony then went downstairs to eat. They walked into the dining room where their other friends are waiting. "Good morning James and Tony!" Michelle said. "Mornin." James and Tony said at the same time. They all sat down and ate some chocolate pancakes. "So James. What was that you said about a weird dream when we were upstairs?" Tony said. "Oh! Well I had this dream that I was on an alien planet looking at some type of artifact. It seemed very powerful." James explained. "Well, why was it weird?" Zack said. "I remember all of it. I think it was a precognitive dream" James said. "It isn't. It was probably just a dream." Zack said.

"Wait where are Elias and Ruby?" Michelle said. "They're out in the town." Tony said. "Are they dating or something?" Michelle asked. "No. They're still just friends." Tony said. "Yeah. "Friends." I don't buy into their little game. I know for a fact they are dating." Michelle said. "Well they aren't, but if you want to go see if they are I won't stop ya. I just want to eat some chocolate pancakes." Tony said. "Ok. I'm gonna go then and prove myself right!" Michelle said with confidence. "WAIT ARE YOU GOING TO FINISH YOUR PA-" She ran out the door before Tony could finish his sentence. "Ok then. I'll just eat them." Tony said as he gobbled down Michelle's pancakes. "Hey save some for us!" James and Zack said to Tony.