Chapter 4: Another Dream

James woke up to see that he was in a ship. This time his friends were with him. "Uhh hey guys what's going on?" James said to his friends. "Oh we're going to those coordinates that you gave to us. You said you found them in a dream." Zack said. James went over to the window. He saw a planet over space's horizon. It looked beautiful. Except those explosions going off on what looked to be an island. He saw another planet that looked covered in war. He looked through a camera and zoomed in on the planet. He saw a castle. The planet looked like Earth's medieval ages. "Do you know what those planets are called?" James said to Tony. "I think one of them is called Rest on or something, and the other one is called...actually I don't know what the third one is called." Tony said.

James looked at a planet ahead. It looked like it was filled with life liked that Rest on planet. "We're at the coordinates." Elias said. James looked at the map on the screen. It showed coordinates with a dot right on the planet that's ahead. "Another one eh? Guess I'm not insane after all..." James thought to himself. He then walked to a control panel and finally said to his friends "We're finally here..."