Chapter 7: The Road to Somethng Greater

Everyone goes out of the house and goes onto a ship that looks exactly like the one in James's dream. "Holy syop! That looks like the ship from my dream!" James said in awe. "If your dream is true then I will bring back my faith in dreams." Tony said. "It's real. This ship proves it." James said. "Well what're we waiting for? Come on the ship!" Tristan said. "Ok. Let's go guys!" James said. The group of people boarded onto Tristan's ship. James and co. were really excited, even Michelle. Tristan starts the ship up. "Well it's time to go to these coordinates." Tristan said. "Where's the excitement?" Tony said. "I've been to space a lot. It's cool to go to different planets, but I'm just always in my ship looking into space. It gets kinda boring looking at the same thing." Tristan said as he put in the coordinates. On the space map it showed a planet. The planet said Salem. "Wait why is it called Salem? That's the name of a city in Oregon." Zack said. "Well that's what the creators called it." Tristan said. "Creators? What do you mean creators?" Zack said. "Oh that's right I forgot Earth humans don't know about that. Well the creators are the things who created this universe. From what I know the deity of the multiverse created the three creators of this universe." Tristan said. "So this deity thing created everything? Dang he must be powerful." Zack said. "From what I heard he is." Tristan said.

After a few hours they went by Reston. "Hey how about we check out your planet?" Tony said curious. "We need to focus on the task at hand." Tristan said. "Come on! Please! It will be cool for us!" Tony said. "Fine, but only for an hour." Tristan said. "Ok. We'll head to Salem after. I just really want to see what your planet is like!" Tony said. "Well let's go then." Tristan said. Tristan starts flying the ship towards Reston.