Chapter 16: Get the Orb Back!

They were flying in the air. They looked around for Lewal's ship. "We can't see the ship anywhere!" James said. "It must be camouflaged then. They must be using that prototype ship that has camo." Jtracia said. "So your planet is also going through the same technological changes as my planet. The only difference is that my planet has mastered camoflauge technology and ways to find camouflaged ships." Tristan said. Tristan then pressed a button that opened up a camo tracker. "Zack go look for Lewal's ship on that tracker over there." Tristan said. "Will do Tristan." Zack said. Tristan kept flying. They kept looking for Lewal and his ship. They still found nothing in the area they were in. "Let's check somewhere else." Zack said. They kept looking for Lewal on Salem. They looked on islands and in towns. They even looked underwater. Nothing came up on the camo scanners. "Are you sure there was nothing on the scanners?" Tristan asked. "I'm sure." Zack said. "Well we need to keep looking." Tristan said. "Wait Tristan what if they're on one of the moons? I saw three moons on the space tracker. If they have futuristic tech then they must have a base on one of those moons." Zack said. "That's true. This ship is low on fuel though. We need to refuel." Tristan said.

After refueling their ship they flew into the air and went out of Salem's orbit. They went on one of the moons. They looked on there for a while. They scanned for bases and underground bases. They found nothing. They went on the second moon. They looked and scanned. They still found nothing. They went on the third moon. They found nothing. "How can there be nothing on these moons!?" Tristan said with surprise and anger. "Tristan I found something on the scanner." Zack said. Tristan went over to him and looked. What he saw on the scanner was a camouflaged moon. They went towards it and into the "atmosphere" of the "moon". "This moon is artificial. It's atmosphere is a camo barrier. They sure do have some advanced technology." Tristan said. "On the scanners it says their base is underground." Zack said. "Ok. We'll head there as soon as possible." Tristan said as he landed the ship on the iron surface of this artificial moon.