Chapter 12: The Meeting

In the distance was a giant building. It looked to be a government building. They landed the ship on the landing pad closest to the building. They opened the ship door and were greeted by Jtracia. "Hello guys. The general and his army are inside." Jtracia said. "Ok. Lead us to the room he is in." Tristan said. They all went inside the government building. "Ok guys. I'll do the talking. I've been in a lot of government meetings." Tristan said. They all said ok to Tristan. The group entered the room. "Welcome humans." Lewal said. "Good morning General Paradox." Tristan said. "Good morning. We've let you in the capital to see if you know about this ancient artifact." Lewal said. "Yes I do know about it." Tristan said. "Do you know of its location?" Lewal said. "I do not. I only know that it's on this planet and that it's all powerful." Tristan said. "Is that so? That's interesting..." Lewal said. "Maybe we can help you find the artifact." Tristan said. "Help would be appreciated." Lewal said. "Well then we'll help you, but if we help you we get the artifact." Tristan said. "What do we get?" Lewal asked. "You get our help." Tristan said. "That's...fair I guess..." Lewal said. "Well let's go then." Tristan said.