Chapter 14: The Orb

Tristan went underwater. He started looking all throughout the water. They looked through many underwater caves and under rocks for the orb. They found nothing. "God this is taking forever..." Michelle said. "Patience." Tristan said. They kept looking through the ocean to find the orb. They still found nothing. "Can't we just dig through the planet?" Michelle asked. "No. We did not get permission from the government to." Tristan said. "Screw the government! We need to find this orb before anyone else does!" Michelle said with a raised voice. "Yes. I know. The consequences of someone that wasn't chosen by the orb using the orb would be devastating." Tristan said. "That's why we need to hurry! We can't have those consequences happen!" Michelle said. "I know. We just need to be patient. The chances of someone else finding the orb before we do is a very tiny chance." Tristan said. "Ok. Fine. I'll be patient." Michelle said. "Thank you." Tristan said back.

They were looking for the orb for hours. Nothing in sight. Until something happened. A cave opened up from out of nowhere! "Guys! I see a cave we haven't looked through yet!" Zack said. "Let's go in." Tristan said. They went into the underwater cave. The cave then shut behind them. "What the hell?" Tristan said. "This is the place..." James said. The water drained from the cave. "James go without us. You don't need us with you." Tristan said. "Ok." James said back. James went out of the ship and into the cave. He brought a flashlight, food, water, and some defensive and offensive technology with him. He went deeper inside the cave. Nothing was seen nor heard until James heard a voice. "James. You have come for the orb yes?" The voice said. "Yes." James said. A passageway opened inside the cave. Inside the passageway was the orb. "Come James. Get what you were chosen to have." The voice said. James was now seeing the orb in its full glory, but then he heard an explosion from above. "James!" A familiar voice yelled. Lewal and some of his army landed on the floor. "You and your misfit friends are under arrest!" Lewal yelled. "Why?" James said. "YOU SHOT DOWN MY SHIP! THAT KILLED MANY OF MY SOLDIERS! IT EVEN KILLED SOME INNOCENT PEOPLE!" Lewal yelled. "Well I'm sorry but we didn't even shoot your ship down!" James said. "YES YOU DID! STOP LYING!" Lewal yelled. "I'm not lying!" James said. "You know what? I DON'T CARE! I KNOW YOUR LYING!" Lewal yelled. "But i-". "Kill this bastard. I want to see his brains splattered on the floor!" Lewal said with anger. "Yes sir!" The soldiers said. The soldiers were just about to shoot James when a flash came over his eyes.