Chapter 6: A Living Legend

"Woah. I've heard you talk about him before. He does sound cool." James said. "He isn't cool. He's fucking badass!" Tony said with excitement. "He must be!" Zack said. "Ok enough with the compliments. You wanted a ship right Tony?" Tristan said. "Yeah. I just wanted it to go explore before, but my friend James here keeps having dreams of this weird planet. He even dreamt of coordinates." Tony said to Tristan. "Huh. Well that's weird. They might be true though. The mind is a powerful object." Tristan said. "Well that's true. So his dream might be real?" Tony asked. "Yes." Tristan said.

"Well enough about that dream stuff. We'll do that stuff later. For now Tristan why don't you tell us your life story?" James asked. "Ok. Well I'm from a planet called Reston. I ran a global industry called Grave Industries. My daughter has control of it now. I'm the richest man on Reston." Tristan said. "So you're rich? How much money do you have?" Elias asked. "Last time I checked about 8,364,143,592,601 dollars." Tristan said. "You're in the trillions?!" Elias said surprised. "Yes. Well I ran this business with my friends. My butler Jasper, and my friends Jerald, Ellen, Brad, and Paul." Tristan said. "My friend came back after 10 years. Her name was Melissa Detmer." Tristan started clutching a necklace as he was telling us about his life. "A lot of stuff happened after she came back. Her father, Jacob Melbourne, was looking for an ancient alien object called The Staff. I was looking for that object too. He found the object before I did. He killed most of my friends. He started the Poseidon War. He killed Melissa..." He started clutching his necklace harder. "...but I killed him. I destroyed The Staff. I lived the next 43 years of my life dead. I named my daughter after Melissa. I went to other planets like this one called Zaleth." Tristan said. "Oh and I remember seeing this shadow. He possessed the king of Zaleth. I think he's a god or a deity or something. He told me he created the three creators of this universe. He wasn't proud of those three creators so he created the Hive to kill off all life. Your planet is the only one not hit with Hive. Reston had a bit of Hive but it was quickly killed." Tristan said. "Your life story for some reason reminds me of this glowing orb I saw in my dream. It seemed like an ancient alien object just like The Staff." James told Tristan. "Interesting. I've heard of this orb before. It's all powerful. It holds the power of the deity. If someone is called to by the orb they can use the orb without summoning the deity on our plane of existence." Tristan said. "So I'm able to use the orb?" James asked. "Yes." Tristan said. "Then let's go to those coordinates!" James said. "Yes. Let's go." Tristan said. "I still think you're crazy, but I'll still go." Michelle said. "Well ok then. Let's go!" James said excitingly.