Chapter 10: Jtracia & The Salem Army

The group spent hours walking through this desert island. They found nothing except desert and more desert. They kept walking until they finally saw something else. They saw water! "There's finally something else except desert!" Tony said. "That's true. Stay alert. There may be hostile lifeforms near here." Tristan said. "Ok will do." The group said. They looked into the waters to see lights. "What are lights doing there?" Zack said. "I don't know. Let's go investigate." Tristan said. They were all about to get into the ship until someone came up to them. It looked like one of the aliens from James's dream. "Who goes there!?" Tristan said. The creature was in a suit similar to the ones the group was wearing. It came to them huffing and puffing. "Wait...don't...go down...there..." The creature said out of breath. "You know English?" Tristan said. "It isn't my original language, but it...became our main one a few years ago..." The creature said catching his breath. "Huh. Well what's your name?" Tristan said. "Jtracia. People call me the fat loser. No wait that's what I call myself." Jtracia said. "Why do you call yourself a fat loser?" James said. "Look at this. This here is a belly. I'm the only one with a belly in my race." Jtracia said. "Huh. Well why can't we go down there?" Tristan said. "Because that's the capital of Salem. It's called Saleth. They don't like other creatures down there." Jtracia said.

Just then an army of scaled blue creatures came out of the water. "Stand down men! They've done nothing to us!" A familiar voice said. "That sounds like that creature from my dream..." James thought. "Pardon my army. They're new to the military service." The creature said. "Who are you?" Tristan said. "My name is General Lewal Paradox. General of Salem Military Group number 124 and time anomaly specialist." Lewal said. "Pleasure to meet you. I'm Tristan. These people are James, Tony, Zack, Elias, Ruby, and Michelle." Tristan said. "Jtracia." Lewal said. "Yes sir?" Jtracia said back. "Bring these people to the capital city. We've already set up home for them." Lewal said. "Ok sir." Jtracia said. General Lewal and his army went back into the water. "We have a ship. It can change into a submarine." Tristan said to Jtracia. "Ok. We'll take that then." Jtracia said. They all went into the ship, went into the water, and into the capital city.