Chapter 17: The Underground Base

The group went to a planning board. They set up multiple plans to infiltrate the base and get the orb back. "Ok so first plan was made by James. It says "Sneak inside base through vents and go into Lewal's room without anyone knowing." The second plan is Tony's. It says "Go inside the base and shoot everything." The third plan is Jtracia's. It says "blow everything up with neon bombs while playing 1980's Earth music." What do you guys vote for?" Tristan said. "1980's one." Tony said. Everyone else voted for the 1980's one. "Well we need to go inside the base and shoot people to do that. So Tony your plan is also in use." Tristan said. The group then went out of the ship and started looking for a way into the base.

After a few minutes of searching they found a way into the base. If was a vent on surface level. "If I die I just want to say to all of you it was a pleasure being with you." Michelle said. "We're not gonna die Michelle. None of us are." Tristan said. "You don't know that." Michelle said. "We work well as a team. There's no way any one of us is going to die." Tristan said. "Ok..." Michelle said. They went into the vents and into the base. Surprisingly none of the soldiers saw them come in. They surprise attacked some soldiers and shot them dead. Other soldiers heard the shots and went over to the scene. Over at Lewal's room he was relaxing with the orb on a table next to him. "General! There are intruders!" A soldier said. "What!? How did they get in here!? How did they even know that this place exists!?" Lewal said surprised. "I don't kno-" The soldier was interrupted with the sound of gunshots. "Hello? Soldier speak!" There was silence. The group then found a good place to set the bombs. "Ok Zack keep this button safe. This will explode the bombs." Tristan said. They then headed for Lewal's room for another battle with Lewal.