Chapter 3: Out in the Town

Elias and Ruby were walking around in the town. Checking out restaurants and eating a lot of food. "Oh look a MacDans!" Elias said. They went inside the MacDans and ate some MacNuggs. "This is good!" Elias said. "Do you know what those are made of?" Ruby said. "Yes, but we still eat them anyway!" Elias said. "That's true. They're good though!" Ruby said. "True that!" Elias said.

Michelle was out there spying on them. She was hoping that they were a couple so she can prove herself right. "Come on just do something romantic" Michelle thought. Elias and Ruby were just eating, talking, and laughing. "Just kiss or hold hands or something! I need to prove myself right!" Michelle thought. Michelle stayed there for about an hour. People gave her weird looks. "This is going nowhere, but I need to prove myself right! Once they start doing ANYTHING romantic, then I will take a photo to give them physical proof!" Michelle thought to herself.

It was 5:00 in the afternoon. Elias and Ruby went to other places like shops. Michelle still spying on them the whole way through. "That was fun! Let's go home!" Ruby said to Elias. "Yeah today was fun! Ok let's go!" Elias said to Ruby. Michelle was bummed that nothing romantic happened. She had a camera with her and everything. Now she goes home empty handed, hungry, and tired.

She walked through the front door. Elias and Ruby were in their rooms. "So did they do anything romantic?" Tony and Zack said to Michelle. "Nope. Nothing at all." Michelle said to Tony. "Well then...WE WERE RIGHT!" Tony and Zack said satisfyingly to Michelle. "Whatever." Michelle said. "That means we all get your chocolate pancakes tomorrow! Oh and your bacon too!" Tony said to Michelle. "What?! I didn't even agree to that!" Michelle said. "Winner's choice!" Tony said. "That's stupid..." Michelle said. "That's how it's always been. Winner chooses choice. Man now I wish that we told you to do something embarrassing, but it's too late now." Tony said. "Whatever." Ruby said. "Don't be so salty! I know what will make you feel better...HAMBURGERS! Now let's go eat!" Tony said to Michelle.