Chapter 5: Winner's Choice

James woke up on the ground next to his bed. "Well isn't this just great..." James said. Tony opened the door. "Woke up on the wrong side of the bed?" Tony asked James. "More like off of the bed. Let's go eat." James said to Tony. James and Tony went downstairs to eat. "So Michelle remember the deal?" Tony said to Michelle to make her mad. "Shut up." Michelle said to Tony. The group, except Michelle, started eating breakfast. "Can I just have one thing?" Michelle asked Tony. "Nope. Winner's choice." Tony said to Michelle. Michelle grunted and snuck a piece of bacon into her pocket. Surprisingly nobody saw.

"Hey James you haven't spoken all breakfast. What's on your mind?" Zack asked James. "Just another dream. I really think they're real." James said. "We already had this conversation. They aren't real." Michelle told James. "You want evidence? Here are the coordinates that I saw in my dream." James told everyone. "Are those coordinates real?" Elias asked. "I don't know. We can't search space coordinates. We just go to what we see." James said. "Well they're probably fake anyway." Michelle said. "Well if the coordinates are real, then I get something. That something is winner's choice." James said to Michelle. "If they're fake then I get winner's choice." Michelle said. "You're on." James said confidently. They shook hands to keep the bet in place. "Oh and Michelle?" James asked. "Yeah?" Michelle said. "Put that bacon back." James said. "Dang it." Michelle said.

Just then they all heard a knock on the door. "Who else except us knocks on the door?" Ruby said. "I think I know." Tony said. Tony walked to the door and opened it. When Tony opened the door an old man was seen in a floating wheelchair, which was normal tech here on Earth. "Hello there Tony. Nice to meet you again." The old man said. "Who's that?" James asked Tony. "This person is a legendary person. He's told me his life story last time he came to Earth. It is an interesting story." Tony said. "And what's his name?" James said. "Oh. His name is Tristan Grave!" Tony said.