Chapter 15: Saved

After the flash was gone James saw his friends shooting Lewal's soldiers. Jtracia was helping James's friends. "Jtracia?!" James said dazed. "Yes. It's me. Now grab a weapon!" Jtracia said. James grabbed a weapon and started shooting soldiers. "What happened?" James said while shooting soldiers. "The soldiers were about to execute you, but then we came in with a flash bomb and started shooting these soldiers. We saved you." Jtracia said back. The battle kept going on. Everyone in the group found good cover, while the soldiers couldn't find any. "Ok we need a plan." Tony said. Tristan came into the cave. "I gotta good one." Tristan said. He then pulled out a button and pressed it. Bombs exploded from under the soldiers feet. "I set bombs under the cave during the fight. That's why I wasn't here for most of it." Tristan said. "Nice." Tony said.

Most of the soldiers were dead. The others escaped. The only person still there was Lewal. "Lewal give us the orb!" James said. "Never!" Lewal said. Just as they were about to stun Lewal a group of soldiers came with a flying vehicle. "So long suckers!" Lewal said as he flew away. "God dang it!" James said. "It's fine James. We'll get the orb back." Tony said. "But what if we don't ? What if he uses the orb and the consequence happens?" James said. "Well then we'll still get it back." Tony said. "But what if it doesn't work?" James said. "Well then...uhh...we'll just..." Tony said thinking. "Nothing we can do about that huh." James said. "I guess not." Tony said. "Well let's go get it back before he uses it." James said. The group went out of the cave and into the ship. They flew away to get the orb back, and bring Lewal to justice!