(Reader Insert) Niall, Carsick; With You

"Niall is carsick on a car ride to visit your parents and he feels sick and is throwing up the whole way and just wants to go home"

REQUESTED BY: - onedirectionsickfics

~~~
Thinking about your life, you considered yourself to be the luckiest girl currently alive in the world. Your boyfriend was none other than the extremely cheeky, extremely adorably Irish man, Niall Horan, and you could not love him anymore than you already did.

Today the two of you were planning to go and see your parents; it would be the first time that Niall would be meeting them. You were feeling especially nervous about it, seeing as your boyfriend had a tendency to get carsick easily, and the drive to their place was going to take about four hours.

You got out of bed, showered and got ready for the day ahead, packing the car as Niall finished getting ready. The day was Friday and the two of you were planning to stay at your parents until Sunday night. Again you found yourself worrying about the drive, as if Niall getting carsick wasn't bad enough he tended to continue to feel unwell for hours, even after the car had stopped. Finishing up with the car, you sighed heading back inside, figuring you would quickly clean the place up while Niall showered, before the two of you got into the car to leave.

Once you had been driving for about thirty minutes, air-conditioner on and music playing loudly, the two you singing along to the songs you knew, you started to settle a little, figuring that maybe the drive wouldn't be too bad, and Niall would manage it with no problems. That was at least until you had been on the road for an hour and a half.

"Hun, do you mind if we turn the air-conditioner off and wind the windows down?" He asked you, alerting you to the fact that he was starting to feel unwell.

"Sure babe." You took one hand of the wheel and reached towards the air-conditioner knob, turning it to the off position.

You hated it when Niall got carsick, especially when you were still so far from your destination, you always felt as if there was nothing you could do to help him.

Being aware that Niall was obviously starting to feel nauseous you slowed down as much as the speed limit would allow, and tried to drive as carefully as possible. Once you had been on the road for another hour you felt you panic arise as Niall asked for you to stop.

"Y/N, could we please maybe pull over at the next rest stop?" He asked, causing you to feel concerned.

"Everything alright babe?" you asked back, your voice full of concern.

"Yeah, I would just love to get a sprite!"

It took you approximately half an hour until you finally found a gas station, though it at least seemed to be a nice one, sitting next to a little rest/picnic area. You pulled in hoping that the short break in driving would allow your boyfriends stomach to settle, you really didn't want him to meet your parent for the first time puking his guts out. You were currently praying that you could just get there with no vomiting, and then you would be able to nurse Niall back to health in moderate comfort.

The two of you sat on a bench in the park for nearing an hour, seemingly with little improvement to Niall's queasy stomach. You noticed that he seemed to be swallowing regularly, and as much as you hated to do it to him, the two of you really needed to get back onto the road.

"Babe, are you okay to get back in the car?" You asked, hating yourself for it, but if you didn't leave soon you weren't going to get to your parents before dark.

"I don't know," Niall stood up from the bench slowly, allowing you to easily notice the discomfort on his face "I think so, can we get some cold water first?"