Niall, Lactose Intolerant/Upset Stomach

"Can you do one where like Niall is lactose intolerant and he gets a really upset stomach???"

REQUESTED BY: - Ambervance16925

~~~
Niall squirmed around on the couch, trying to get himself into a comfortable position, something that would have been a lot easier if his stomach would just stop hurting, and settle down.

He had accepted some baking from Harry earlier on, the boy had been incredibly keen for somebody to try it, and Niall loved food. The only problem was, that he had forgotten to ask Harry if he had used lactose free ingredients, and it seemed that he was now paying the price.

Niall pulled his phone from his pocket, deciding that he would ask: / Hey Harry, your biscuits were delicious, but did you use lactose free ingredients? / He sent off the message to the younger boy.

His phone beeped moments later, alerting him to the fact that Harry had responded, Niall read the message: / Oh no, I didn't! I'm so sorry; I forgot that you were lactose intolerant, are you feeling not good? /

/ It is okay, I should have remembered to ask. Yeah, my stomach is cramping like hell. / Hitting send, Niall let out a burp. Pushing himself upright on the couch, he pushed on his belly trying to shift some more gas, his stomach feeling as if it was full of it.

His phone beeped again, and he sighed as he checked the message: / Sorry, 😞. Anything I can do to help? /

Unfortunately there wasn't really anything to do, but ride it out, but Niall figured that having company while doing so, would be better than being alone. / Come over? Bring Liam and Louis; I need a distraction from my insides. /

/ Okay, see you soon. Again, I'm sorry. / Harry responded, and Niall put his phone down on the table in front of him. Seconds later he found himself having to make a mad dash for the toilet, sitting atop it, his bowels immediately started to evacuate their contents. Groaning in pain, Niall let out a fart, another round of diarrhoea starting up.

Once he felt as if he was done, he wrapped his arms around his middle, and slowly made his way back to the couch. Sitting in the middle of it, he awaited the arrival of the boys.

Soon he heard a knock at the door, followed by the three boys letting themselves in, and entering his house, coming into the lounge room. "How are you doing, Nialler?" Louis asked, taking a seat next to him on the couch, "I hear that Harry poisoned you."

"I did not!" Harry was quick to come to his own defence, the blond boy letting out a small, pained laugh.

"But, in all honesty," Liam said, sitting on his other side, "how are you feeling?"

"My stomach really hurts." Niall whimpered, shifting closer towards Liam, and curling himself into the men as much as he was humanly able to.

Liam rubbed at his back, hating that there was not anything that he was able to do to ease Niall's discomfort. "Are you sure that there isn't anything we can do to help?"

"Mmm," Niall moaned, pushing himself further into Liam's side. "I feel sick."

Louis, who was still sitting on his other side, squeezed at the back of his neck, "Do you think that you are going to throw up?"

"I don't know," Niall answered pitifully, letting out a hiccup. "Hmmm, think so!"

"Okay," Louis stood up, standing in front of the ill boy and helping him to his feet, "let's get you to the bathroom, yeah?"

Niall allowed the older boy to help him to his feet, letting out a fart as he stood up. All four boys winkled their noses in disgust, and a slight pink blush stained his cheeks.

"Jesus, Niall." Liam pinched at his nose, "Good one."

"Sorry." Niall mumbled, making his way into the bathroom.

Louis shot both Liam, and Harry a look, before following after him to make sure that he was okay. Entering the bathroom, he saw that Niall was hovering over the toilet, his arms wrapped around his middle, breathing heavily, "Just let it out, you'll feel better." Louis said, crouching down behind him, and tapping out a pattern on his back.

"It hurts." Niall whimpered, hiccupping again and rubbing at his chest.

"Yeah," Louis empathised, "but, you're body needs to get rid of the thing that's making it feel bad. Nialler, just relax and let it happen."

"Everything alright?" Liam asked, knocking at the door, he was feeling bad about his earlier comment.

"We will be out in a bit," Louis called, rubbing at Niall's back as he let out a gag.

"How is he?" Harry asked, as Liam returned to the lounge room, taking a seat on the couch once more. "I can't believe that I forgot about his lactose intolerance."

"He'll be alright. He just needs to get it all out of his system." Liam tried to reassure a still very guilty feeling Harry.

As Niall returned from the bathroom, Harry put his arms out, indicating that he wanted him to come and cuddle with him, "You okay?" he asked, hugging him. "Feeling any better?"

"A little," Niall allowed himself to be pulled closer into the younger boy, "My stomach still feels sore and bloated though."

"Want to watch a movie?" Louis asked, from his place standing awkwardly in the entrance to the room, he was unsure as to what he should do with himself.

"Yeah, okay." Niall said, moving off of Harry, sitting next to him instead. He rubbed at his upset stomach.

Louis started to rummage through his collection of DVDs, looking for something that would be both funny and entertaining. Putting a movie on, the four of them sat in silence, each of them getting lost in the movie.

Halfway through, Niall started to squirm around, he was not necessarily feeling in need of the toilet, but there was definitely something bubbling around inside of him.

"You alright, Ni?" Liam asked, getting distracted from the movie, by his movements.

"Yeah," Niall said, his stomach letting out a loud groan, "I think I have gas."

"Oh." Liam turned his attention back to the movie.

Niall stood up, "I'm just going to go to the bathroom." After earlier, he didn't really want to pass wind in front of the boys again.

"You're not feeling sick again, are you?" Louis asked, as he went to leave the room.

"No, I just need a moment of privacy." Niall rubbed at his bloated belly.

"Okay, well call out if you need anything."

When Niall returned, he was looking much happier, and his stomach was not hurting nearly as much as it had been when he left.

"How's your stomach now?" Harry asked.

"It's starting to feel better," Niall smiled. "But, I'm never eating your baking again, not unless I have personally checked the ingredients."

"Yeah," Harry said with a small laugh, "I'm sorry again, Nialler."

__________
__________
PSA: not a medical professional, please do not treat any of this as fact