Three| free as a bird.

Chris

I sunk down into my chair while staring at the beauty that I couldn't believe was my damn P.O.

She rambled on about things that I've heard a billion times while I just stared at the way her breast sat up in her white button down shirts. My tongue ran along my bottom lip just thinking of exactly what I'd do to her.

"If you are caught with any illegal substances, you will be sent back to prison and will have to serve the maximum sentence. Are you willing to follow these rules Chris?" She asked.

"Yeah."

"Good, I just need you to sign these papers and then you're free to go."

I took the paper from her and started signing my name. "So Aubree, you gotta man?"

"Excuse me?" She laughed.

"You gotta man? I don't see a ring on your finger so I'm guessing you ain't married but that don't mean you ain't got nobody."

"Ummmm, are you done with those papers?"

"So you not gone answer my question?"

"No I'm not."

"I'll find out on my own then."

She smirked. "Well Mr. Brown, I will see you in a couple Weeks for your drug test." She stood up and walked over to the door.

"Damn you putting me out already? I was hoping we could get to know each other better?" I walked up to her and placed my hand on her waist.

She moved my hand. "Oh we'll get to know each other, trust me. Have a nice day Mr. Brown."

"Bye beautiful." I winked and walked out the door. When I got outside to my car, I started it up and hit the phone button on the steering wheel as I pulled off. "Call Sinko."

"Calling Sinko." The automated voice repeated. The phone rung a few times then it finally connected.

"Are my eyes deceiving me or is my nigga back networking?" Sinko said.

I laughed. "Yeah nigga I'm back. They really tried to have me in there for a long ass time but I told my lawyer to handle that."

"I'm glad you out bro. So what now?"

"Time to get back to work. Have everybody meet me at the spot in an hour."

"Bet."

"Alright." I hung up and headed to my moms house. I had to go see my baby girl. After a 20 minute drive I pulled up in her driveway. Quickly cutting off my car, I got out and headed to the door and knocked. It took no time for her to open it.

"My baby's home." She said while wrapping her arms around me.

"Hey Ma, pops here?"

"No he's over your grandmothers. How are you?"

"I'm good, happy to be home. How are you?"

"I'm okay, so happy my baby is home. And Royalty has been dying to see you. RORO COME HERE PLEASE."

The sound of my baby running filled my ears, then my princess came down the stairs. "DADDY!" She yelled.

I rushed over to her and picked her up. "Hey baby, I've missed you." I held onto her tight. One whole year without her felt like a damn lifetime I'm just glad it's over.

"Chris you have to be careful, you can't keep getting locked away when you have a child to raise."

"I know and I am. I really appreciate you and dad for looking after her."