Twentyeight| catch a break.

Christopher

Christopher.
6:19am (Sunday Morning)

The sun peeked through Aubree's blinds. My hand ran up her thigh as I slowly stroked in and out of her. It's been round after round since we got home. Her nails pierced into my back as I hit her spot over and over. Leaning down, I kissed her lips then her cheek.

Placing my forehead on hers, I let out a shaky breath as I felt myself reaching my peak. Aubree's muscles tightened around me and her body shook. She let out a soft moan as she came all over me. My eyes fluttered close as I came.

"Fuck." I whispered before pulling out and laying next to her. I watched as Aubree's chest moved up and down. I knew she was tired and she was trying her hardest to keep up with me. Slipping my arm under her back, I pulled her to me. Her head laid on my chest. "You good?" I asked.

"Yeah." Her voice was raspy.

It got quiet. I just looked at the wall in front of us while rubbing her hair. "I love you Aubree."

Her head quickly sat up and smiled. "Say it again."

I chuckled. "I love you Aubree Nicole Mack. No scratch that, I'm in love with you."

She straddled me. "I'm in love with you too." She kissed my lips. "You just don't understand how miserable I was when weren't together. And I swore on everything that I wouldn't let you back in, anytime soon."

"I shouldn't have walked away from you in the first place. But now we gotta move on from that and focus on our relationship growing. Like I told you before I see this going very far. Especially now that I don't have to tip toe around with you."

"Yes. Show me off daddy."

"Most definitely." I gripped her hips. "Let's get some rest baby. I know you gotta work tomorrow so today is a lazy day, I'll text my mom about watching the girls and I'll get up tomorrow morning to take them to school."

"Okay." She laid back next to me. I pulled her close, this felt so good. My eyes grew heavier and heavier, then I was knocked out.

£

I sat on the counter as Aubree made us lunch. My mom agreed to watch the girls, so we're just chilling for the rest of the day. I'm loving this. Being around her makes me feel like myself.

My eyes never left her body as she moved around the kitchen. Damn I was blessed. My girl bad, she can cook and clean, she cool all the homies love her AND the pussy is amazing! It don't gets no better than that man.

I'm never letting this girl go again. I'm lucky as hell nobody else caught her attention during those six months. I would've been hurt, no lie.

Now we ain't gotta worry about that.

"So have you talked to your mom?" I asked.

She looked at me over her shoulder then back at the food. "No. She's tried calling but there's nothing for her to say. We can't talk until she's ready to say I'm sorry and thank you."