Thirtyfive| caught up.

Christopher

Christopher.

Man I'm pissed! That stupid ass bitch really set me up. It's crazy what somebody will do when they get rejected. I've been sitting in this cell for two damn days waiting for the judge on my case to fit me in her schedule. All they had to do was order another drug test. This all could've been solved.

"Brown." The court officer called. Sighing I stood up and walked over to the gate and held out my wrists for him to cuff me. Once he did, he opened the cage and let me out.

We made our way up to the court rooms. Just to be outside of that damn cell made me happy.

As I walked into my assigned room, I spotted Aubree and my mom. I gave my baby a small smile. She looked like she's been crying.

Ima kill that bitch Angel man.

The officer took me up to my seat next to my lawyer.

"Mark get the me the Fuck out of here." I said.

"Don't worry, I am."

After waiting thirty more minutes the judge finally entered. "Mr. Brown, it has come to my attention that you have violated your probation. Why wait until your last day to screw up? That doesn't make sense to me."

"Your honor, I haven't dropped dirty not once since I've been on probation. It would've been crazy for me to wait to my last meeting to pull something like this. My probation officer switched the results. I've been begging for somebody to retest me but they all refused and kept telling me to wait on you." I said.

"Why would your probation officer want you locked up?"

"Because I rejected her and that's the god honest truth. She had an altercation with my girlfriend and ever since then she has been doing malicious things towards me and my girl."

"Your probation officer, I met with her yesterday. She's telling me that your current girlfriend was your previous PO, is that true?"

"Yes ma'am." I'm in enough shit, ain't no reason to lie.

"Do you know that is illegal?"

"We started dating after she quit her job."

"I don't believe that at all." She laughed. "Is she here today, Aubree Mack."

I sighed, hoping Aubree stayed quiet. But of course she stood up. "That's me your honor."

"Ms. Mack, can you confirm that you and Christopher were dating after you were his probation officer."

"Yes."

"Ms. Mack, with you being a previous officer you know the penalties of lying in court. Are you being truthful?"

I quickly looked back at her.

"There was a connection there while I was his PO but we didn't officially start dating until I quit my job. And that wasn't because of him, might I add."