FiftyThree| addiction.

Christopher

Christopher.
Three Weeks Later

Standing in the bathroom, I looked at myself in the mirror as I popped two pain pills for my hand. The shit don't even hurt no more, the feeling the medicine gives me just makes me feel good. I ran my hand over my face and shook away the sluggish feeling it gave me.

Clearing my throat, I stood up straight and looked in the mirror again, trying my hardest to look sober. We were having our first wedding rehearsal tonight and the last thing I need is for Aubree to realize that I'm high as hell.

There was a knock on the door. "Baby." Aubree called.

"Yeah."

"Come on, we're going to be late, the kids are already downstairs waiting."

"Give me two seconds baby, I'm coming."

"Okay."

I heard her footsteps carry off and out the room. Exhaling, I grabbed my shirt and slipped it on, then neatened my clothes. After glancing in the mirror again, I headed out to my family. "Ready....can you drive baby?" I handed Aubree my keys. Honestly ever since the accident, I hate to just even sit in the front.

"Sure." She took them from me then headed outside.

"Let's go kids." I picked up Caiden's car seat then headed outside. Once we got them all strapped into their seats, we got in the front and Aubree pulled off. "I can't wait until we're doing this for real." I said while grabbing her hand.

She looked at me and smiled, then back at the road. "I can't wait either."

At the last minute, we decided to add our friends to the wedding. A few of Aubree's cousins that live here decided to be her bridesmaids a long with Raven and Courtney. So that worked out perfectly for my bro's.

Eventually we pulled up to the church where the wedding was being held. I wish she would've did this shit in a expensive hotel or something. Now I gotta behave myself, cause god watching me. He know I'm a good dude just fucked up in the head at times.

Climbing out the car, I took my baby boy out his car seat then grabbed Ariel while Aubree got Royalty and we went inside.

Everybody was already here waiting on us. I can't lie, this place is nice and from all the ideas that Aubree showed me its going to be even better during our wedding.

"There's the happy couple!" Our wedding coordinator yelled. I hate this white botched hoe. She be flirting with me everytime Aubree back is turned. I can't wait until this is over because ima make sure my baby beat her ass. If she ain't have my money and made us sign a contract IN FRONT OF HER LAWYWER, I would've been snitched. And she's the only one that could give my baby what she was looking for.