Twelve| push it.

Christopher

Christopher

My left hand tightly gripped the steering wheel and my right hand gripped Aubree's thigh. I told myself to take shit slow with her but when the henny in ya system, HENNYTHING is possible. Shit, I might Fuck around and make her baby momma number two tonight.

I didn't even realize she still had the henny bottle in her hand when we left the club. But she was drinking that shit like I do, her face ain't scrunch up or nothing like most bitches. This woman was destined to be with me.

Moving my hand up I ran it under her skirt. With her free hand she moved her panties over allowing me to run my fingers in between her pussy lips.

My baby was soooooaked.

Damn.

She pushed my hand away then unbuckled her seatbelt. She turned to face me then left kisses on the side of my face, then my neck. When we got to a red light I pulled my shirt off and tossed it in the back seat. Aubree grabbed my face and turned it to her and we shared a sloppy kiss. She bit down on my bottom lip then bit my neck, my chest. My dick was about to burst out of my jeans.

Her hands started working on my belt, then she unbuttoned my jeans. She pulled out my dick and a smile peeled across her face then she bent down and her wet mouth slid around my dick.

"Ah fuck." My foot pressed the gas.

Why did I put this club so fucking far away from my house?!

Pulling up her skirt, I pulled her panties until they broke. Then I tossed them somewhere. I licked my fingers then slipped them inside of her.

Let's see who can cum first.

Her tongue ran up and down my dick so smoothly. My fingers slowly pushed and pulled her insides. Both of our moans filled the car.

Coming to another red light, I pushed the back of her head further down. She gagged and her mouth got wetter. I expected her to stop to catch her breath but she started sucking faster while throwing her ass back as I finger fucked her.

She began slurping my dick and jacking me off.

I'm convinced she wants me to crash this car.

Her walls got tighter around my fingers so I sped up the pace.

"Fuck Aubree."

Her jaws hollowed as she slowly pulled me out of her mouth, she did that over and over. She pulled me all the way out then spit all over my dick then started massaging it.

"Chriiiis." She moaned as I pushed my fingers in deeper then curved them every time I pulled out. "Babyyyy ah! I'm about to cuuuum!"

Pulling into my driveway, I quickly pulled my fingers out and put my car in park. I stuffed my dick back in my pants then climbed out and went over to the passenger door. Picking her up I walked to the front of the car and placed her on the hood. Pushing her legs open I dove in head first. My tongue lapped over her clit repeatedly. She gasped while covering her mouth.