CHAPTER 1

"Hey girl wanna dance with me?",the boy give his hand to Seulgi and she nodded."What are you doing here..alone..pretty?",asked the guy and smirk."fucking alone..",Seulgi said and smiled to him.

   "Let's go to that room..",the boy pull Seulgi and she was drunk because she drank to much."Oppa~",her adorable voice and hug him."I'm here baby..lets make out..",that boy push the drunk Seulgi on the bed and start to unbutton his shirt."Daddy is here..",he jump on the bed and pull Seulgi near her.Actually Seulgi didn't do that kind of thing because she kinda eww with that thing.

  "Oppa...what are you doing?",Seulgi out of her mind and doesn't even realize what is happening.Suddenly the door is opened,"what the heck,man?!!Don't you even learn to knock a door!",the boy shouted at the misterious guy in front of the door."Yah!Get away from my sister!",Seulgi has a brother??(step brother)😅."Brother?HAH!",that boy begin to fight with her brother but his brother is more stronger and the boy collapse."Aishh!What the hell you sis?",he carry Seulgi into his car."hish..smell eekk",he drove the car away from that place.

  When they arrive at home,Mrs.Kang quickly open the door."omo?What happen to her?!",she surprised when she saw Seulgi like after being fucked well actually almost."Gladly she almost gonna sleep with other guy",said Sehun her brother."Aishh..how to stop your sister..she has to get rid out of this",said Mr.Kang who just came from up stairs.He will be angry if he knows that her daughter with guys..useless.

   "Oppa..what are we going to do?..I can't see her being like this..",said Mrs.Kang who was worried about her daughter."Do you remember..her childhood friend?" , suddenly an idea popped out."Taebo?..of",she was wondering what's the plan."well let's meet with his family tommorow and bring Seulgi",said Mr.Kang *cough*"Are you sure about this..after 10 years she left him",said Mrs.Kang."he's the only boy who can makes her life better and soon to be hers",he smiled and they both went to sleep.