CHAPTER 15

Doctor allowed Taeyong to go back home and ask him to rest well.Seulgi was waiting for him at the counter with Jaehyun and Haechan.

"Hey..about just now..just forget it..and don't ever tell anyone if I found out you'll regret..you don't know who am I",said Seulgi.Taeyong came towards them and smiled.

"well.seems..your friends here..I'm going now",said Seulgi and about to leave but Taeyong pull her hand.Seulgi stop her steps and look at him.

"can we talk for awhile?",asked taeyong and she nodded.He brings Seulgi's to the rooftop of the hospital."I'm sorry if I'am bothering you..",said taeyong and stared at her.

"it's okay..what do you want to say cause I have to go now..",said seulgi try to avoid eyes contact with him.She felt wrong for him for some reason.She should tell him earlier..since they meet.

"Just now you said that you lo-",Taeyong didn't finish his words and seulgi cut it"..just forget it..It just a drama and don't ever think about..bye",seulgi left him.She kindda weird..there's something she's hiding.

Seulgi went to her car and dialed a number.

CALLING...

SEULGI:HELLO..DID YOU GET IT?

SOMEONE:HE'S NOT ALONE HERE..HE HAS A GANG..

SEULGI:OK..LET'S MEET UP..LATER I'LL TELL YOU BACK..THANKS

END CALL..

HOME

"yah...Sehun!",called Seulgi.Sehun was listening to his favourite playlist.

"what do you want?",he look at her.

"Taeyang's back and this time with gang..seoul gang maybe",said seulgi and Sehun jump off from the sofa."I'm serious..actually..I've meet him..before this but I don't know that he still don't give up..I thought he's in jail?",said Seulgi and took a seat in front sehun.

"He can do anything..We need to kill him..", said sehun.

"how?",both of them look at each other."don't let eomma and appa know about this..they don't want us to involve and we had made a promise..",said seulgi and sehun was thinking of something.

"call your gangs and I'll call mine..gather at the usual place",said Sehun.

"got it man",she went upstairs."suit up bitch!",she said and smirks.

TAEYANG'S POV

"Listen..all of you..get seulgi here and kill Taeyong..kill all of them and don't get catch..make sure you got her..she's expensive",said Taeyang to his guy.He took a frame and stare at the picture.

"Lee Taemin..old friends..looks like you've regret to choose dead because she still in danger..and ofc I'm gonna get her",he said and laugh.

He took his gun and fill up some bullets.He's gonna came back as himself this time and rougher."LEE TAEYONG..you're the next one..little brother",he mumbled.

NO ONE POV

Seulgi finish taking her bath and suit up.since the war is gonna begin,she gonna show the real Seulgi in front of everyone.After a year Taemin dead because of Taeyang and know she gonna kill everyone.She open a secret door that was hide behind the wall.Full of gun and accessories.

She wearing those kind of suit and leather boots

She wearing those kind of suit and leather boots.She took a bomb and she had planned all of this before.

"I'm gonna make you regret..Lee Taemin dead because of you!",she went out and quickly to the place.

Everyone was busy doing their works while waiting for sehun and his sister."Hey..it's been a long time we didn't gather like this",approached wendy ."oh..hey..good to see ya..well sehun call of us..yesterday..he said that the jerk came back",said Chanyeol."ouh..yes..and this time with some other guys that we can't detect them yet..Joy's trying to hack the profile..",said Irene.

"hey guys..they're here",said Yeri ."hey!Sehun ahhh..long time huh",Chanyeol pat his head."ouh you to seulgi..grow better than your brother",said Chanyeol."she's suck",said sehun and kick his ass.

"enough both of you..be serious now..let's discuss about that guy first and settle all this problems",said Kai and everyone take their seat and planning the mission.

"Joy..did you do any research about him..I mean how can he gets here",said Onew."he use another identity and it is Kang Li Hong...he use this name and steel other people looks.",explained Joy and onew nodded."how can he pass..from the security?",seulgi confused usually they will check the person's passport and face."Maybe he use undercover device..thats way",said Irene."okay now..we have to divide into two group and other group will go his place while others..fight"command Chanyeol.Every was listening and suddenly Seulgi's ringtone broke the disccusion."sorry",she said and she notice that unknown number.

SEULGI:HELLO..

UNKNOWN:WELL MY DEAR YOU GUYS MUST BE READY FOR THE BIGGEST WAR BETWEEN    MAFIA AND A.G.E.N.T

SEULGI:GLADLY YOU REALIZE THAT CAUSE YOU GONNA DIE SOON!

UNKNOWN:AHAHAHAHA..NO!!!!AND THIS TIME TAEYONG'S THE NEXT VICTIM..

SEULGI:DONT EVER TOUCH HIM!!!HE DO NOTHING TO YOU!!!!

UNKNOWN:SADLY HE DIDN'T TELL YOU THE TRUTH..IDIOT!!!

THE  PERSON END THE CALL

"SHIT!!!!",SEULGI KICK A CHAIR."Whats wrong?",asked sehun."he want to use taeyong and he said that taeyong is some one related.",seulgi quickly went to the computer and search about Taeyong."joy can you check Taeyong's friends profile"said Seulgi and she nodded.

"LEE TAEYONG..LEE'S RESIDENT????????!!!!!!!!",she shocked and so do others."so he is Taemin's brother..but so different",said yeri."so taemin has a brother and I think he try to protect his brother..why don't you meet him and ask..I think he and his friends could help",said Onew.

"seulgi's close to him..so why dont you talk to him..easy",said wendy and look at her."what?..he don't even look like his brother I mean agent",said Seulgi.

"do we ever look like one..no right",said xiumin."go and find him before taeyang find him now...follow the plan and everything done..leggo",said Onew and everyone move.

HELLO I'AM BACK WITH A NEW CHAPTER AND I KNOW IT'S BEEN A MONTH I DIDN'T UPDATE ANYTHING.SORRY FOR THAT.SO KINDDA MISS YOU GUYS THAT'S WHY I TRY TO MAKE AT LEAST ONE CHAPTER AND THIS TIME A BIT CONFUSING.ACTUALLY WHO IS SEULGI AND HIS FRIENDS..BROTHER..AND LEE TAEMIN..DID THEY INVOLVE IN ANY MISSION BEFORE THIS AND ONEW?CHANYEOL?XIUMIN ALSO HERE.WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NEXT?BIG WAR?TAEYANG DEAD?..LET'S US KEEP ON READING AND I'LL KEEP ON UPDATING WHEN I'M FREE..OK..BYE..MUAH