CHAPTER 5

Anneyyongg~~..Good morningg..wake up chinguu yahhh~~~

*Seulgi phone's alarm

She was so lazy to wake up.."aishh..shut up!!",she close her ears..suddenly she remeber..ITS SCHOOLLLLL!!!She quickly get off the bed and change to her uniform.So her first day of school..she gonna do everything by herself..but breakfast..she have her own maid..and she call her Yumi..As she finish dress up,she when down stairs and smell delicious food from the kitchen.

  She slowly tip toe to the kitchen and quietly see her maid at the kitchen.she behind Yumi without any sound'BOOOO!!'."aa..arigatoo...the egg",she was about to slap seulgi face ."aigoo..yumi yahh..you're so funny..what are cooking..smell so delicious",she took some bread and eat em."sausage,boiled egg with  sauce for your breakfast..wait for a while miss",said yumi and serve the food on the table.It still early..school start at 7 but now is 6.30

"yummm..so delicious..",she said and eat happily. Yumi really good at cooking even Mrs.kang learn to cook from her plus she's Japanese.After finish eating..she quickly when outside and drive a car to school.She loves to drive until her father bought her one car.

 TAEYONG'S POV

school is fucking ass but gotta see my girl.When I arrive at school..seems likes its to early there's no one but i saw a car coming towards me.I though its gonna drive on the other side..is the drive driver is crazyyy..trying to kill me!!I almost been hitted!"aigoo..mianhae..",the voice makes me turn around and saw the crazy driver.it was a girl..no wonder."why do you walk in middle of the road are you ok..?",she come even closer to me. WHATTT S-SHE??????"HAH..Are you blind???Are trying to kill me???",I said and try na act cool."whatt thee..you're here??what de..",well its seulgi..who was shocked when she saw me.

SEULGI'S POV

I was trying to find my glass..and i accidentally didn't focus while driving."aishh..where is ittt??",suddenly I realize there's someone in front..and i almost hit him."aiggoo...what the hell is he doing in the middle here..",I quickly when out and see him."aigoo..mianhaee',he looks familiar.i tried to help him but he refuse..chiss..jerk!'HAH..are you blind??are you trying to kill me??',it was Taeyong..and did he call me a jerk!NOW TELL ME WHO IS THE JERKK!!"whatt thee..you're here?what de..",i though he's changing..yesterday he was so damn ass like dont know how to talk..shit."bwo?!..surprise..excuse me..miss..you should take license before driving",said taeyong and he look way."excuse me..i already have one..by the you're the one who stand in the middle of the road!!damn..i'm done..shit",I walk away and get into my car.

 I park my car and wear my glass..which i found it actually i hang it at my uniform pocket. Haishh."Seulgi!!!",i heard someone call me..and I turn around well my bitches ."seulgii..you're tall now ",said Yeri..our little donsaeng."wow..you guys early today",i took my bag and stuff..quickly walk with them."Its our first day of school in 2018..so new damn ass story",said irene the leader of the gang.They're the most hot girl group in school and who ever try to look for a problem with them..they surely die..but at the same time..they are kind heartted .

NO ONE POV

The girl walk through the hallway and the boys start to flirturing on them but they kindda not interested with boy but they do friends with them."Seulgi yahh..why are you wearing glass..you know you look more gorgeous with out it',said wendy and Joy nodded..sign that she agree with wendy."i'm kindda love this glass..thats why..hehe",she said and smiled."guys..looks who's here..",said Irene and the whole gang stop walking.Its a another..2nd girl group..gfriend..they said thet all of them are cute but..that damn ass attitude should fuck away."wow..looks..red Velvet..how delicious is that..",the whole gang laugh.''oh..yeojachingu?..good to see ya",said Irene and gives a fake smile.The whole school knows these two group always fight donno why...real close enemy."what do you want..yeojachingu~~",said joy who was imitating they voice.Yerin was annoyed with them and she hold Joy's hair."excuse me...are you a monkey?",seulgi hold her hand and push her on the floor.The rest of them just stand stood when someone arrive.

 Taeyong give a hand to yerin to help her stood up.Well taeyong is yerin boyfriend..donna since when."oppa..she push mee",she said and point her finger at seulgi."wow..'oppa'..new body guard",said wendy and took a picture of them while Yerin hug him."done..so cute~~",said yeri and everyone around them laugh."Can you just get fuck away from here",said taeyong with his serious face."woo..I'm scare..",seulgi was acting like she's scare."Hey you!Jerk",taeyong calls her.Seulgi ignore."well..there's a crazy girl who almost hit me..cause she doesn't know how to drive properly.",taeyong say it loudly and everyone was like 'who?'.Seems like his friends are not close to gfriend because they know their attitude and some of them are close to red velvet members."well seems like someone who was to enjoying his own heaven walking until forget that he is still on this evil world and almost hitted',said seulgi and everyone laugh.It looks like seulgi is not the old seulgi..she is braver than before.

Taeyong stares at Seulgi and pull her."wat de??",said seulgi who tryna get rid of that bitch hand."oppa..',said Yerin who was left behind."why..you're jealous your bf with someone else..',said Joy and smirks."dont you dare to fight me..you dumb weak",he squeeze her hand and seulgi kick at his oppss..weak cock."aigoo..your bf is dying..mind to say the last word to him..DUMD ASS BITCH",said seulgi and all of them walk away(RV)."oppa..are you okay??..aishh..jinjja",yerin said and the other member try to comfort her."dont worry Yerin..will give them more",said Yuju.

SEEMS LIKE THERE ARE 4 GROUP..RV,GF AND NCT ..WELL ARE YOU SURE ONLY 4..READ MORE TO KNOW THEN.WELL SEULGI UPGRADE HERSELF SHE KINDDA MORE BAD ASS GIRL..THE WHOLE GANG..SO WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THEM..