CHAPTER 4

HEYYAAA..2018 IS COMING SOO..I'M GONNA RELEASE THIS STORY MAYBE BEFORE 2018..OR EXACTLY ON 2018..I'M TRYING TO MAKE A BETTER STORY AND TRYING TO IMPROVE..HWAITING TO MYSELF..LOL!!but nnot compleeetetetetete..heheh

NO ONE'S POV

'finally..gooo homeeee!!!'..she put on earphone and rest her head."Seulgi-yahh..how's your lunch today with Mr.Lee family??",her mother asked but she didn'y hear because of the high volume.Sehun stares at her with his arm crossed."YAHHH!!",Sehun pull the earphone from her ear."what the-HEELLL IS WRONG WITH YOUUU!!!!",she throw off her phone to her brother."can you both stop fighting?..you guys already big..STOP ACTING LIKE A CHILD",said Mr.Kang."eomma is talking to you..HAISH THIS OLD WOMAN",he rolled his eyes to other side.Her mother just watch her and she look at the window.

TAEYONG'S POV

PHONE CALL WITH SOMEONE

TY:HEY BABE!

EUNHA:TAEYONG AHH..I MISS YOU

TY:DONT MISS ME..CAUSE I MISS YOU MORE

EUNHA:LET'S MEET THEN..I WANT TO PINCH YOU..

TY:BUT..

EUNHA:WAE OPPA??..YOU DON'T MISS ME..(CUTE VOICE)

TY:ANIYA..OFC..WHERE DO YOU WANT TO MEET??

EUNHA:AS USUAL..CAFE!

TY:OK BBY..WAIT FOR ME AT 4PM..BYE ABE SEE YA..

-END CALL-

AUTHOR'S POV

Wait wutt,..taeyong has a gf before he meets Seulgi!!i though he's a kind,quiet ass nerd boy..well i think he just acting infront of Kang's family..DAMN..WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPEN??CONTINUE READ UNTIL THE END..BYEEEE________

TAEYONG'S POV

I love to listen to music cause its relaxing.Damn why I have to meet her after well..i dont remember and ofc i dont want to meet her again."Taeyong..',Mrs.Lee pull the headphone away and talk to him."how's with seulgi??hapyy to meet her?",his mom asked."i dont even talk to her",said Taeyong and look away."dont you a close friend to her before..?",Mrs.Lee confused."old story mom..i dont like her anymore",that words make her mom boiled."TAEYONG AHH!!UNTIL WHEN YOU WANT TO CHANGE!!YOU STILL WITH THAT EUNHA GIRL!!COULDN'T YOU REALISE..SHE JUST WANT YOUR MONEYYY!!!",his mother shout at him."eomma enough blame her!you dont even knoe her welll and she's not that kind of girl!!',now both of them at the same stage."ENOUGHH!!TAEYONG..SINCE WHEN YOU BEEN A BAD ASS..I DONT CARE YOU LIKE OR NOT..KANG SEULGI AND YOU MUST TO BE MARRIED!!",his father interrupt and taeyong eyes wide open with his father words.I dont want to marry with a girl that i dont love..aishh why this things happen to me?!!He close his eyes.

NO ONE POV

Mr.kang family arrive at home.Seulgi when upstairs still mad at her own brother.'haishhh..I hate this life!!!!'..she mumbled and jump on the bed.Well school is gonna start..and this year she gonna graduate..alreadyyy."taeyong?",suddenly she remember him.she kindda tring hard to remeber him.She went to her shelf and take an old mystery box..kinda old.she open the box..so this is the first time she open the box after so many years.There is a pic of her and her brother with another kid."wait a minute..this kid..taebo..taeyong??!",she was shock at the box fell down hit her feet.'OUCHHHH!!'SHIT THAT TOTALLY HURTTTTT'

FLASHBACK CHILDHOOD TIME 

 "iiii..STOP IT!!!GIVE IT BACK THATS MINE!!!!",Seulgi wants her doll back but naughty Taeyong try to ruin it."its just a doll..haish",Taeyong throw the doll to her."TAEYONG AHHH>>>SEULGI YAHHH..its getting dark..come inside..dear",said Mrs.Kang..Taeyong mom when to work and he live with Mr.Kang Family.Taeyong act different in front of Seulgi's Parents and brother but actually he does bully seulgi a lot but Seulgi dont even report to her parents or brother because she scared..he will do more.

SEULGI'S POV

 No way I just meet that jerk!!..ANIYAAA..I actually already forget about him but why..???aishhhhh..I HATE THIS..I took my precious Nini(owl pillow) and hug it.

HELO GUYS..2018 IS GONNA BE IMPORTANT YEAR FOR ME SO I'M GONNA FOCUS A LOT..WISH ME GOOD LUCK..HUAHUAHUAAAAA!!!