CHAPTER 13

TAEYONG & SEULGI'S POV

It's 3 a.m. and it's raining outside.The room was very cold and the storm is loud.Seulgi's room's window was opened and the wind keep on blow.The sound of the window makes Seulgi awake from her sleep.She slowly open her eyes and look at the window.It's kinda scary..strong wind,noisy windows and storm.Seulgi at first she want to ignore the sound but she can't sleep and she scare to woke up Taeyong.TAeyong seems lost in his dream,he don't even realize her awake btw both of them sleep close to each other.Seulgi encourage herself to close the window and she hug her bear.Finally the window was closed and then suddenly a loud storm came that make Seulgi shout.

"OMMMMAAAAA!!!!",she shout and squat down.

 She's afraid to move because suddenly she remembered all the horror movie she watch.She was like a stone.

"hey",she shouted when someone pat her shoulder.

 She cover her face with her bear and almost cry.

"hey..it's okay..it's me..",said Taeyong and he pull Seulgi's hand from her face.Gladly it was Taeyong.FUHH

"t-t-taey-ongg",Seulgi went and hug him.

"what are you doing here?..you should sleep beside me and don't even dare to go anywhere",said Taeyong.

"I just want to close the window..the wind is so noisy..I can't slepp..",grumbled Seulgi and Taeyong find it cute.

"then wake me up first..you know that you afraid then you act like brave and end up squatting on the floor..what if..I didn't awake?..",Taeyong lift up her face a bit and pinch her nose.

"stop it!!!!",Seulgi push him away and Taeyong laugh.

"okay then..I'm going to sleep..waste my sleep time..I was dreaming nicely..you know",said Taeyong and look at Seulgi.

"who ask you to came here?..ishh..go back to sleepppp..go back to the dreammm..if you really want that sooo",said Seulgi and a loud storm came.She close her ears.

"aisshh..this girl..let's go",Taeyong pull her to the bed.

   Seulgi quickly pull her blanket and turn to the other side.She try to sleep but the storm getting louder and she kinda scare.Slowly Taeyong hug her from behind and she didn't even reject it because she felt comfortable .

"actually..I woke up because you're not beside me..and I was dreaming about an angle..and it's you..SEULGI",taeyong whispered at her ear.He though that Seulgi already fall asleep but actually she was listening and a smile on her face.

NEXT DAY (no one POV)

After school

"hey Irene..where are you going after this?",Irene stop her step when she heard a familliar voice.She turn behind and saw Sehun.

"Sehun!..hyee",she was so happy to meet him.

"urmm.no..why?",Irene asked him.

"let's go hang out..would you?",asked Sehun.He was scare to ask that the question at first.

"ofc..let's go",Irene accept it and both of them went in Sehun's car.

  Joy and Yeri went hang out together.Both of them close to each other.Wendy have important meeting with her family.The boys kinda lazy to hang out today because all of them busy especially Taeyong.Seulgi was finishing her homework beacuse she's planning to jog at the park this evening.

 "damn..I hate maths..",she knock the table because she can't get the answer for question 20.

"why am I taking this?",she close the book and lay down her head on the table.She was listening to Ailee-I will got to you like the first snow.The song makes her relax and release all the stress.