CHAPTER 2

SEULGI'S POV

I woke up when the sunlight enters into my room.GOSh!!OUCH!My head it's hurt..i think I drank to much yesterday."when did I get here?..wait..am I really drunk?!",I smacked my head and hurts more.SHIT!Suddenly someone open the door."oh..you're awake..breakfast is ready..omma ask to wake you up..but you already..bye""WAIT!!",I stopped him."Am I drunk yesterday?w-what happen?",i asked with my voice cracking."well..damn stupid sister..yes you are drunk plus you almost been fuck up with a guy..older than you..and father really mad at you",said Sehun and walk off."SHIT!!WHAT AM I DOING THIS??!!!!!",once again I smacked my head more harder than first.

I stood up and clean myself from this eww smell.As usual I always wore over sized cloth and short..spray some perfume and tide my hair into messy bun..DONE!I went downstairs and saw my dad on the couch while reading his book.*take a deep breath and release*"act like normal",i set in my mind and walk like nothing happen."Seulgi?",suddenly I heard a voice while walking pass from the living room and ofc my father.I just stand like a stone and my big ass brother walk pass me and give an evil smile.I HATE HIM."would mind to explain what happened to you yesterday?",my father asked and i was like..bgurhuiiej.'actually it's not what you think..appa..do you believe that your daughter will do that stupid things?",i give a sad face and guess what he ignored .

"Did you boyfriend left you again?",his brother interrupt and she give a dead glare."none of your business",i said and walk away."Seulgi-ssi..i think you should stop doing this..i felt pity on you",said sehun and seulgi react "shut up stop being caring about me!You're not even my real brother!!",and dad shouted"SEULGI!!STOPTHAT!!SHE'S YOU'RE BROTHER!!!FASTER GET DRESS UP WE'RE GOING OUT!!!",she froze when her father really gets angry with her.

"Fine..now everyone keep on hating me",i mumbled and run to my room."I HATE THIS LIFE!!!!!!!",i throw my diary and end up myself lying on the carpet floor.I close my eyes for a while and my mother enter."Seulgi..yahh..don't be like this..i think you really have to stop this..it's hurting yourself",Mrs.Kang lift her up and try to slow talk with her."I'm tired being like this",I said and cried."well just follow us..we're going out..ok..now..stop being a baby..my seulbear is strong right..now faster change yourself..wear something that makes you look sweet..",Mrs.kang always cheer up her because she knows her daughter is a bit sensitive.

IRENE CALL

SEULGI:yo..whatsupp?

IRENE:Are you free today??

SEULGI:nope..my dad want to take me out..donno where?

IRENE:ouh..hey..what happen yesterday??..I heard that you're drunk..

SEULGI:haish..how did you know?

IRENE:I heard your brother's friend talking about it while i was in the practice room...

SEULGI:nothing..bye..gtg

~CALL ENDED~

   She quickly went to take bath.As the water pour down to her body she closed her eyes for a while and wondering.'Do I have to be like this??..until went?''I'm tired'..her eyes start watering.She 's been froze like that about 10 minutes until her mother came and knock her door."SEULGI-YAHH!!Are you done??",she quickly close the shower and quickly went outside"wait omma..a little bit more!",she replied and went to her closet."GOSH!!What am I doing?!",she slap herself.After she finish dressing up and others,she went downstairs.

 "she's done..my wonderful daughter",her mother gives a hug and all of them get in the car."where are we heading to?",she asked."just wait..",her father said.