CHAPTER 16

TAEYONG

SEULGI:Hey

TAEYONG: Hey!..whatsupp

SEULGI: i want to ask you something..this things is serious..

TAEYONG:Talk about what?LOVE

SEULGI: fuck you.NO!!..5p.m. at Han River..wait there

TAEYONG:..OK BABE

SEULGI:who's you're babe..bitch..

TAEYONG:..you

SEULGI: better stop dreaming..bye

TAEYONG:..ofc I'm not dreaming..bye too..BABE

 END CONVERSATION

"this guy is dumb",said seulgi to wendy."I told you..you like him and he like you..",said Wendy and smile."urrrgggg!!!",she moaned when wendy said that.The clock is almost 5..and she's on her way to Han River riding her motorbike. Sehun bought for her.

 "Yeri..did you found him?",asked Onew."he's kindda at a factory but it's the old one..no connection..shit!",said Yeri.She was trying to locate his place but the connection is slow.

HAN RIVER

Seulgi went to the river bank and sit enjoy watching the view.Seems like Taeyong didn't arrive yet and it's cold.She wore a t-shirt and and black leather pants.She wait..and wait..but no shadows came.It's already 5.15 p.m.She took her phone and dialed him.

TAEYONG-

TY:sorry I made you wait

END CALL(TY)

She heard a voice behind her and she stood up."you're late",she said and taeyong smirks."You shouldn't wait here..",said Taeyong.Seulgi pull him hand and look at him."Do you know..Lee Taemin?..",the question that Seulgi ask make him cough."geez..who's that?",he said and it made Seulgi get confused."LEE TAEMIN..LEE RESIDENT..who works under FORCE 127..don't you think I don't know you..better tell the truth",said Seulgi and stare at her.

 "I don't know what are you talking about..wrong person by-",seulgi cut his words."LEE TAEMIN DIED 2 YEARS AGO BECAUSE HE WAS TRYING TO SAVE HIS BROTHER..LEE TAEYONG..HE DIDN'T PLAN TO KILL HIMSELF BUT IT WAS SUDDENLY AND ON THAT DAY HIS LITTLE BROTHER RUN AWAY....AND DURING LEE TAEMIN FUNERAL..MY FATHER..WANT TO MEET YOU..BUT YOU'RE GONE..",her eyes are tearing and she try to hold it.

 Taeyong look at her."I didn't runaway..I felt wrong when he died because of me and i'm trying to get away from all this problems...and I actually hurts when you said that taeyang is you ex..because he killed Taemin..you know he killed Taemin..",said Taeyong.

 "that's the reason why my father wants you to marry me!"she shouted."Taeyang fooled me..and I thought he's a different person!!BUT I'M DUMB!!!..I SHOULDN'T DO THAT..NOW ARE YOU IN IF I ASK YOU TO JOIN US TO KILL TAEYANG..END THIS STUPID THINGS..!!",her voice getting higher and Taeyong look at her when she said kill Taeyang.

 "Taeyang is stronger..",he said."I know what's his's weakness",said Seulgi and hug herself because of the coldness."you shouln't wear that..it's cold"said Taeyong and borrowed her his jacket."thanks",said Seulgi and both of them when to Sehun's place.

SEHUN'S PLACE

 "His here",said Seulgi."Lee Taeyong!",said Xiumin and hug him."it's been a long time brooo!",Onew patted his head."okay..now let's proceed..",said Seulgi.

 "so..his at the old factory at Busan..and we have to go there..",said Yeri."wow so fast..",said irene and Joy."so..we have to take a train?",said Wendy."Lily have a transport for us and faster..no traffic jams..",said Onew and wink.

  "Okay I'm so ready for this!",said sehun and everyone cheers."don't ever tell omma and appa..",said seulgi to Sehun."ofc",he said and laid his head on the sofa.

 Seulgi saw Taeyong at the corner and she went to him.She kindda scare to get close to him but on the same time she wants to."hey",she greet him and his face was like a cat that's scared of seeing ghost."e-hem..what?",he said with a cool tone."sorry about the earlier..I shouted at you and here..thanks for the jacket",she gave it to him and suddenly both of them move closer.Their  lips almost meets."ok..let's go",both of them realize what's happening.

  "s-s-sorry..",seulgi apologize and taeyong smiled at her.She starts to blush."it's ok..I like it",said Taeyong and walk away.Seulgi was speechless.

HEY GUYS..THE LONGER I WROTE THIS STORY THE SHORTER EACH CHAPTER..OMAIGAD..IT'S BEEN A  LONG TIME AGAIN..SO HERE'S THE NEW CHAPTER..HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT AND I'M IN PROCESS MAKING A NEW FF..BYE