CHAPTER 3

NO ONE POV'S

 They finally arrive at the place..seems like a fancy restaurant..i wonder  what is happening.HEHE.

 Seulgi pull the chair and sit opposite her brother."seulgi behave yourself",said her mother and she just nodded.After 10 minutes finally the special guest is arrive..seulgi was like crazy waiting for the person that dad really want to meet.well it seems like a family."Mr.lee..nice to meet you again..",mr.Kang greet him and sit."wow..its been a long time..ahah..look at you seulgi you have grown..",seulgi just give a smile and she actually doesn't remember who is he and also she saw a guy sitting besides Mr.s Lee..perhaps their son."wah Sehun..you look so handsome now",said Mrs.lee and sehun almost chocked with her words.well he likes went people praise him.

    SEULGI'S POV

Does this guy know how talks..its been 1 hour in this restaurant and he didn't talk or even idk.Well his blond hair suits him well..oh!Wait he looks familiar..JACK FROST!!!Wait Jack Frost?.."yahh..what are you staring at?",suddenly Sehun broke the stare."haishh..nothing",she roll her eyes and kindda annoyed.Sehun look at him and smile.Seulgi took out her phone and message with her brother.It will be weird if they talk directly.

NO ONE POV

Annoying sister sent you a message

Annoying sister:yahh..do you know him?

Sehun:ofc i know him..

Annoying sister:does he know how to talk?

Sehun:ofc..PABO!!Are you interested?..

Annoying sister;YAHHH..ANIYAA!!!I'm just asking you dumb!!

She step on sehun's shoe with her heels and the table shake.Everyone look at them.."Stop arguing you both..please respect people talking",said Mrs.Kang.Seulgi glare at Sehun and he roll his eyes..continue playing games.Seulgi look at the guy once again..'why sehun knows him..but not me..we raise together..maybe i dont remember..'

 "Seulgi yahh...do you still remeber him?',asked Mrs.Lee and the guy look at her.DAMN! He looks freakinggg handsome!!!"b-bwo??...h-him?",suddenly she become nervous."Taeyong ahh..you should talk to her..",said Mr.lee and Seulgi remember something."Taeyong?I've heard that name before",she whisper slowly to her brother."he's our childhood friend you granny!..haishh..jinjja..hang out with other guy until forget your own friend",sehun said and knock her head."yahh..dont do like that to her..",her mother said and sehun smile."you both are still the same..taeyong always be the middle person when you both are fighting and went Seulgi cry he will comfort her...",said Mrs.lee and smile.But Taeyong still didn't speak..why??"maybe you guys need some time to get back as normal..",said Mr.Lee."its okay..tomorrow..Taeyong can went out with Seulgi...are you okay with that Taeyong ahh??",asked Mr.Kang and taeyong just nodded..Selgi eyes wide opened with her father question.I DONT EVEN REMEMBER HIM!!GOD PLEASE LET ME OUT FROM THIS FUCKING LIFE!!!!

HOW AM I GOING OUT WITH A PERSON WHO DOESN'T EVEN TALK TO ME???THIS WORLD IS GETTING CRAZY!!!!

HELLO GUYS!SO ARE YOU ENJOYING WITH THIS 3 CHAPTER..I KNOW ITTS KINDDA BORED HERE...YES IM COMING BACK WITH MY SECOND BOOK ABOUT SEULYONG..WELL I CANT STOP WRITING ABOUT HIM..I AM TO ADDICTED WITH HIM..HUHUHU..I MISS YOU GUYS AND I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY READING IT!!!BYE!!