CHAPTER 18

Taeyong put his gun down so do Kai.Taeyang smirks at them and faced Seulgi.

"my baby girl..they can't even save you..you should listen to me",said Taeyang.

"NO!I WILL NEVER BE WITH YOU!!"Seulgi said and Taeyong pull Taeyang away from her.

"don't ever touch her",Taeyong punched Taeyang's face.Kai quickly ran towards Seulgi.

"he has the chip ...over there..3114",she whispered to Kai and Kai quickly went to the black box and unlocked it.

He quickly took the chip and went to Seulgi but she refuse his help.

"we gotta go..30 seconds left..before the bomb explode",said Kai.

"i won't leave if Taeyong still here",she said and took Kai's gun.

"TAEYANG!!!!!",seulgi shouted and both of them looked at her..shocked.

She point the gun at herself.Taeyong white shirt full of red blood and Taeyang face full of blood.

"NO!",Taeyong shouted and Seulgi shoot herself at her  chest.

Kai quickly shoot Taeyang and he's dead and Taeyong being speechless after what he saw.They quickly ran out from the place and both of them carry Seulgi.

"Hey!!Here!",xiumin shouted and quickly went into the black van.

+skip+

"don't worry..she didn't shoot herself to die",said wendy.Seulgi shoot herself with sleep dose.

Taeyong sign went he heard that and lay against the wall.Sehun enters the room and look at seulgi.

"you love her",he said and look at taeyong.

"i think so..",he answered.

"take care of her..she's strong like mom..lovely..caring..hyper..",said Sehun and left a bouquet of red roses at the right table.

"i need to settle something..bye",said sehun and left the room.

Taeyong went near her and touch her angelic face.He miss her so much..He felt sorry about the past and now he want to fix everything.It's already 3 days after the incident,she still don't wake up from her deep sleep.He went next to her and close his eyes as holding her hand.

SEULGI 'S POV

"where am I?..",she asked and everything was white.

"am I dead?",she saw herself lying on the bed.She saw someone sleeping beside her and went closer to have a look.

She saw a familiar figure.She can feels him.He was sad and tired.He was waiting for someone.She don't know him..for godness sake.

"am I lost my memories?..why I don't know him?",she said sadly and she scared she will hurt him.