CHAPTER 14

"SEULGI ARE YOU OKAY???!",asked Joy with worried voice.

"I'm okay..guys..that bitch don't want to gave up",said Seulgi.

"I think we should send him to prison..let him die there",said Wendy.

"why don't just we kill him?..",said Irene and everyone look at her.

"what..I'm just suggest..it's okay then..",she said and look away.

   All of them at hospital and the boys.Taeyong still in with the doctor.

"How can Taeyang find you guys?",asked Yuta.

"i don't know..",replied Seulgi.

"I think he follow you both..",said Mark.

"maybe..",mumbled Seulgi.

  The doctor came out and tell that Taeyong is in  good condition and he just need a little rest.All of them felt relieved.Joy,Jaehyun and Winwin went out to buy food for others.Seulgi was standing at the corridor and watching the views.

"oi..Seulgi",Wendy went to her.

"what?",seulgi said.

"can I ask you something?",said Wendy and she said yes.

"Do you love Taeyong?",wendy ask her.

Seulgi look at her and said"No"

"Are you sure..cause you both seems....close to each other...",wendy said and smiled.

"If I close with you guys..is it love too?",Seulgi ask her back.

"Come on..you both look cute..he sacrifice himself for you until fainted..you got to know that..",Wendy said and Seulgi realize something.

"talking about that..well there's something different about him..his not like before",Seulgi tells about Taeyong's attitude.

"different?",wendy raise her eye brows

"well..he kinda being soft with me and sometimes..he do act like a kid and all those cheesy words..wait last night I heard his whispered something to me like he woke up because I'm not there and he kinda dream about me..",she look at Wendy and wendy pat her shoulders.

"well he loves you my dear..",Wendy leave her alone for awhile.

"what if I love him too..no..no.noooo",She make decision not to fall in love just best friend.

  SEULGI'S  POV

 Seulgi went home for awhile after eating.She want to took an uber but she forget that she didn't bring her wallet.Joy lend her some  money and she took a elevator to the ground floor.When she was about to go out she meet with someone.

"ouh..Seulgi",said Elkie.

"ouh..mada bitch is here",she said.

"excuse me..can you stop cursing?",said elkie and flip her hair.

"I don't talk like a princess..and you deserve those words..sucks",she push her a bit.

"hey..I'm here to see Taeyong and I'm sure that Taeyong fainted because of you..you don't deserve him",said Elkie and this time Seulgi feel like want to kill her.

"hey..listen..yes I don't deserve him and I bet you..he won't treat you like he treat me and I'm sure one day you will regret..ouh..by the way..don't you ever learn how to wear lipstick properly",she laugh and walk away.

Elkie walk angrily and suddenly fell down because of her heels.(LOL)

IRENE'POV

She saw a women same age as her maybe came towards them.The boys's eyes wide open when they saw her.Joy felt weird with their reaction.