7- Festiveness

Sarah rolled over in bed, at first she didn't realize where she was. In his bed. Her head was pounding from all the drinks she had last night. She placed her hands on her head. "Oh nooo." She started to be able to smell the breakfast after she noticed he wasn't in bed with her. Being in his bed made her head a little better.. "I'm so hungover." She got up to go to the bathroom but before she realized it, she had started running for toilet and got sick.

Connor heard her and ran to the bathroom help her. "Hey, you have breakfast to make! Go. Don't just look at me. Go," she said. "I'm going to help you," Connor insisted.  Sarah shook her head, "Nooo.... Go. And it better not be burnt when I get there!" She stood as he walked out of the bathroom. She got back in bed after rinsing her mouth out well. She fell asleep on his side, she could smell him. The smell was like a lullaby.

Connor walked back to his room. He gently woke her and got her to the kitchen. Her plate was all ready with orange juice. "Eat. You'll feel better," Connor told her. Sarah gave him a look of stubbor-ness, but then looked down at her plate as she scooped up scrambled eggs on the fork.

After breakfast; Connor is driving them to work

Connor looked over at Sarah before looking back at the road. He waited a second before putting his hand on her knee. Sarah looked over and smiled. She knew she was slowing falling for him and wouldn't be able to stop herself.

When he go to med, Connor parked the car and got out. He made her wait so he could open the door for her. He opened the door. Sarah got out and kissed his cheek. Sarah knew that whatever was starting between them was something that would last along time but would take work with the busy schedule of doctors.

They walked through parking lot together and walked in the hospital when they got up to the ED doors. As they walked in, Choi was standing at the desk with Maggie. "Long night?" He asked Sarah, "I seen you leave Molly's last night." Choi laughed when she rolled her eyes without saying anything. She walked straight to the break room for coffee.

It was a very slow day in the ED. There was only a few minorly injured patients within hours from each other. To occupy herself Sarah started to decorate the ED and making it look all Christmas likr and festive. While Sarah was decorating, she was still making sure to keep everything up to the books and sticking with the rules of decoration in a hospital.

Connor walked up behind her. "Hey, I-" Sarah jumped and dropped a few decorations. Connor laughed a little. "Don't do that," she laughed. "Sorry," he said, "Can't help it... But I was wondering if you wanted to come over tonight to help me put my tree up in my house." Sarah turned around, "Of course!!" She was really excited. "Drinks included." He winked at her and walked away.