25- New Addition

Getting the house all cleaned up for the new addition wasn't going to be easy but as always it was going to be worth it in the end. Sarah and Connor were both ready especially since it was starting to be warm outside and not so freezing-ly uncomfortable.

The shelter had so many options. Sarah had no idea how she was going to pick out the pup pup that would be running around their house for the next ten to eighteen years. " I don't think I want a small dog," She told Connor as they walked through, looking at all the dogs.

"I don't either," he pointed to a puppy that had long curly white hair, "What about that one?" Sarah thought about it for a second before shaking her head. She felt bad for rejecting them. They all deserve homes and love but not all dogs fit everyone. 

Connor ran over to a puppy at the very end of the hall, "Sarah, look at this one!" It was absolutely perfect, a German Shepherd puppy. Soooo cute! 

They ended up picking out the puppy and leaving with it. 

"Are you serious?? You are going to sit in the back with a dog??" Connor asked as he looked at he through the mirror.

"Uhh, well yeah. He can't be back here all by him self."

Connor rolled his eyes but his lips curved up in a smiled. He started to drive home, occasionally looking back and checking on Sarah and the new pup.

He parked out home before walking to the back of the car to get the new supplies out for the puppy. Sarah took the puppy inside. As soon as she sat it down it started running and jumping around all through the house. It was a good time they made it to where he couldn't get himself hurt on anything.

Connor walked in with the stuff. She helped him set it up and put away some of the stuff even though most of Sarah'  s attention was on the dog. The entire time both of them were wedding planning and trying to thing of names for the dog.

Turns out its harder to think of names for a dog than you'd think. Even though the dog won't care, other people will. Plus the name of the dog is something you have to say over and over. They decided to keep thinking and maybe get some name suggestions from people at work later. Both of them were so excited to show everyone their new addition.

Later that night, after hours of playing with the puppy, they all curled up on the couch to watch a movie. Forest Gump. As Connor would say, "It's a classic. We have to watch it!" Turns out its boring after the one hundredth time watching it because he fell asleep with the puppy on his lap.

Sarah put her head on his shoulder as she continued to watch the movie. Staying her and being with him was her dream and she never wanted to move.