21- Day For Adventures

Connor's POV

Connor decided that today was the day. The day for big adventures like going out with a couple friends and Sarah. They were on a very important mission.

The task ahead was not going to be easy. Basically, Connor, Will Halstead, Sarah and Natalie Manning were going to go run around for the day. The main stop was the jewelry shop in the mall. He decided it was finally time to pop the question and get to the real starts of his life with Sarah. 

Everyone except Sarah knew what the real point of this trip was. It was Natalie's job to figure out Sarah's ring size and her favorite ring in the store. Whiles they were doing that Will and Connor went and roamed around the mall to give the girls alone time. 

Nat did way better than anyone could have done. She figure out Sarah's ring size and favorite ring without giving anything away. After the everything with the rings were done, they all left the mall to go out to eat.

Sarah's POV

They all let Sarah pick where she wanted to eat. She picked it and they all agreed with her choice as Connor started to drive them to it. Having girl time with Natalie was much needed, as walking around the mall was rare. Being a doctor kept Sarah pretty busy.

Connor parked and they all got out. When they walked in the dinner, they got seated and started to look at the menus. 

It was a nice time. They mainly talked about things going on at the hospital as they ate their food.

After they dropped MANSTEAD off at home

Sarah's POV

Sarah sighed and took off her shoes after she walked through the doors, "What a day.." Connor smiled and shut the door. He locked it for the night. Connor leaned over and kissed Sarah on her lips, "I love you." Sarah smiled, "I love you too.. Ready for bed??" Connor nodded as he started to walked down the hall to the bedroom. Sarah followed him and shut the bedroom door behind her.

A/N

This chapter is short but I wanted it to only focus on the ring and the sweet little RHEESE moment at the end. Hope you like it. Don't forget to comment or vote. It makes my day!