Fifteen

Warning the following has a smut scene. You've been warned!

~Eric's POV~

I picked Cade up after she snuck to my room. She had a smile on her face and she giggled softly. She hugged my neck and blushed.

"We won," she squealed.

"Because you did well," I tell her.

"And your plan," she said, her arms around my neck.

I smiled at her, happy I had picked her for my team. I sat down on my bed, Cade still on my lap. She ran her fingers through my hair, then I felt her trace my eyebrow piercing.

She looked at me innocently, blushing when my fingers brushed against her sides. She looked away and bit her lower lip.

I put my forehead to hers, closing my eyes. I felt her small hands cup my face. She let out a quiet breath, then I felt her hands on my shoulders.

I look up at her, her eyes radiating nervousness. I smile at her, my hands on her hips. She blushed, giggling, then she got up.

"Whatcha doing, Baby Girl," I ask her.

"I wanna show you what I got at the tattoo place," she said, blushing.

I tilt my head, then I watch her take off her pants, socks and boots. She then turned to her right and I saw a beautiful hibiscus tattoo. She blushed and looked away again.

I spot part of another tattoo on her back when her shirt rose up a bit. Cade blushed more. I stood up and smiled at her.

She lowered her head and kept her eyes on her feet.

"We'll take it slow," I soothe her.

She gulped softly, then I realized why she was scared. I gently pull her close, hands on her hips.

"I'll take it slow and be gentle," I tell her, "You trust your leader right?".

Cade blushed more, but she nodded.

"I need a verbal answer," I say softly.

"I trust you," she whispered, her left hand cupping my right cheek.

She backed up a bit and I pulled my vest, then my shirt off. I watched her eyes roam over my chest. I then watch her shiver a little.

"May I," I softly ask, her shirt in my hands.

She blushed, then whispered, "Are you sure you wanna see my body?".

I nod gently and she slowly took her shirt off. I gaze at her scars on body, my left hand starting to trace one of the ones on her left side.

I pull her close, being gentle as I did. I kissed her forehead, then I softly kiss her lips.

Cade closed her eyes as I deepened then kiss, to which she did the same thing. My hands brushed against her sides, then I slowly moved them down to her hips.

Cade put her hands on my biceps,  a light blush showing up on her face. I carefully pick her up by her thighs, smiling as I started to kiss her jaw.

She softly groaned, then I laid her on my bed. She looked up at me, then she bit her lower lip. I stand up and take off my jeans along with my boxers.

Cade blinked gently, her face now a bright pink. She then closed her eyes. I rubbed her sides, a little worried about her.

"I'm ready," she whispered.

I crawl back on the bed, hovering over her a little. I knew her brother would kill me if he found out, but right now my priority was Cade's safety.

I kiss her lips, then I kiss down her throat. I heard Cade whimper softly, but I knew what was happening to her.

I mark her neck with a few hickeys on her neck, listening to her instinctively moan. She in return mimicked what I did to her, blushing.

I kiss down her body and slowly take off her bra and panties. She shivered once I tossed them aside. She bit her lower lip, then I took her hands into mine.

"Squeeze my hands as hard as you can," I say.

Cade nodded on obedience and held my hands tightly.

I hope she'll be okay.