We Are The Outcasts

I do dumb things when I'm mad. That's a fact of life for me, everyone knew it. I would get angry and storm into whatever I felt like, and no one could stop me.

At the end of 8th grade year, one of my fits changed me.

It all started when my (ex) best friend, Maleia, (we always called her leia because STAR WARS) was found in the closet of a stupid middle school party, making out with fletcher, the boy I was dating. I told myself to suck it, because she was my best friend.
But then they were all over each other. A few hours later, Neal, who was the older brother of one of the kids at the party, invited his high school friends over and things got crazy.
Everyone was drunk and my sober body moved through the crowd. That's when I saw leia on a boys lap. Not just any boy, my brother. Toby's hands moved all over her, and I felt sick. Not just because my brother was a junior, but because suddenly my best friend had no regards to how I felt. An angry pit grew in my stomach as I reached for a beer, some high school boy looked me over and I downed it. I choked back tears as I chugged.
"You okay honey?" The boy asked, reaching out and toying with my chocolate brown hair. I shook my head as he studied me, a smile spreading on his lips. "I can make you okay," he whispered, leaning into my ear. I shivered, and nodded.
That was the night I slept with Chevy Royce. He was only a freshmen at the time, but was a starting football player.

That was also the night something inside me changed.

That was the night Levi Hamilton decided she didn't give a damn.

Xxx

Fast forward to junior year, and replace leia with Chastity, a pretty girl who always wore clothes a little too tight, her white hair streaked with different colors, and she had her septum pierced. There was also Travis, black hair, blue eyes, tattoos, Jess, tall skinny, and a bad ass cheerleader, and the rest of the people out crowd hung out with.

That summer I'd gone from forgiving Levi with brown curls and blue-green eyes, who always wore sundresses and listened to country music, and became new Levi. The girl with blue hair, a few tattoos (if you could find them) lip pierced, skinny jean wearing, skateboard riding- the girl who got arrested over freshmen summer not once, not twice, but three times, for things such as vandalism, underage drinking, and being a public nuisance.

Back in 8th grade I'd been popular, they joked and called me the queen.

Freshmen year was the year when the whispers started.

The queen was dead.