You guys wanted a...

They say

No one cares

Unless your pretty

Or dead

Well I'm not pretty

Nor am I dead

But it's 2 am

And my hands are in your hair

As we dance in a truck bed

Riley's p.o.v.

I sat on my bedroom floor, playing WOW on my laptop with Austen. We played each other every night, whether it be call of duty, or a different game, we signed on at 10 and played until one of us passed out. I took a bite of the sandwhich my mom had dropped off when I heard a sound.

Tap.

Ugh, I thought, we really need to fix this house up.

I killed Austen's character and I could just see him cussing me out.

Tap.

My eyes left the screen for a second.

Tap.

Tap.

Tap.

"Ugh!" I grunted standing up.

Tap.

I walked around my room. What was that? I stepped into my bathroom.

Tap.

I closed my eyes, listening hard.

Tap.

"It's coming from my window..." I mumbled as I walked through my room, pushing the curtains open.

There were a lot of things I didn't expect out of life- my dad to come back, austen staying in this town, my mom remarrying, but never would I ever expect what I saw.

Levi Hamilton stood on my lawn. She wore my basketball shorts that hung deliciously low on her narrow hips, really only being held up by her fine ass, and a tank top. I opened my window, any trace of anger I had for her fading fast.

"Larson you owe me a date," she growled.

My resolve evaporated.

"I don't care what you say," I popped my hip out and I saw her grin, "I will not let down my hair." I snapped my fingers and she giggled. I looked down at Levi. Something about the way she'd shown up at 12 am without an ounce of makeup and unexpected drove me wild. I looked down the street to see her car was no where in sight. Not only had she walked, but she had to have asked someone where I lived.

"Do you want to come in?" I asked her. I saw the slightest shake of her head. "Give me five minutes," I mumbled turning. I ran down the stairs, grabbing my keys and going to the fridge. I grabbed a few sodas and sandwhiches that my mom had premade for my school lunch.

I met Levi outside on my lawn, her arms wrapped around herself.

"Hi," she said nervously, her seagreen eyes looking nervously at me.

"Hey," I said, trying to ignore the fact my stomach was flip flopping all over the place. She looked tired, and I wondered why.

"You wanna-"

"Get out of here?" I finished her sentence with a grin. She nodded, smiling but it didnt quite reach her eyes. I guided her to my truck, holding the door open for her as she slid into the passenger side. I tossed the things id grabbed into the back seat then walked around front and climbed in. I pulled out and Levi sat quietly, staring straight ahead. Something was bothering her. Id known Levi long enough to know that- she wasn't making any snarky remarks, she was fidgeting with her thumbs, and she refused to look at me.