A great idea

I remember the first day of freshmen year. I'd spent the summer at my cousins house a city or two over and that's when I bleached my hair and pierced my lip.
I showed up the first day and Fletcher walked up to me, asking if I had just moved to town. I made a big show of flipping him off and Chastity, who's hair had been blonde then, clapped and asked to eat lunch with me.
I met a lot of new people that day, and knew right away that even though I'd lost my old friends, my new friends had my back.

Fletcher apologized the next day, but leia and I didn't talk. A few days later I was talking to Jess and she said that leia had tried out for cheerleading.

That meant that the geek squad was dead.

Xxx

Present day Levi:

We showed up a few minute after 8. Fletcher's eyes caught mine as I walked through the front door and I saw Chevy. Even though he was the guy id lost my virginity to, and the one who'd helped me with my decision to change- I was really comfortable around him. Chevy was pervy but funny, and he knew how to party.
He strode to me, a smile on his mouth. "There's my favorite blue haired freak," he slurred, wrapping an arm around me as Chastity giggled. Jess ran off as she saw some more of the football team. "If I was sober, I'm sure I'd be asking who the hell invited you, but I'm not, and you're pretty," Chevy slurred as he poked my nose. I laughed, swatting his hand as Jess appeared with hunter himself.
"I didn't invite them Jess, just you," he mumbled, but then he smiled and shook his head. "Fuck it, you guys know how to party," he mumbled. Jess giggled and I wondered if she had a crush.
"Gimme a smoke," Chevy slurred and I pulled a cigarette and lighter from the side of my chucks. I passed it to him and he kissed my forehead. He disappeared and I grabbed a beer, as Chastity and Travis lit a bong and started and were taking turns in the living room. She set it on the wooden table and I claimed it, sitting cross legged on one side while some girl I hadn't bothered to learn the name of sat on the other.
"Can I try?" she asked quietly and I leaned forward.
"Inhale," I mumbled as I let my breath out. She giggled awkwardly but did as I said. I connected our lips with a smirk and her brown eyes widened, but she relaxed and I handed her the bong. I showed her how to use it and before long she was pressing gentle kisses to my lips. I laughed as the hockey team walked in and hooted.
"Oh my god that's hot," some guy slurred.
"I'm Sophie," she said sheepishly. I kissed her cheek before standing, ready to venture into the party.
"I'm Levi." The color drained from her face as she realized who I was.
"Oh, I've heard about you," she said quietly as she nibbled her lip.
Dang she was cute.
"Yeah I get that a lot. You ever get bored with your posh life, come hang with us," I said as I made my way to the stairs.
"Were playing truth or dare, wanna play?" I heard. I saw a blonde girl with two guys, the taller one had blonde hair and damn did he have muscle. The other boy was brunette, and although he wasn't quite as tall, his toned body was that much more appealing.
"Sure I guess, sounds fun," Austen Carlisle said. Of course I knew who he was, he was the Calum Hood of my high school. We saw his naked ass more than you'd think- not that we minded. The boy next to him had to be Riley Larson then. He was more focused than his friend, but was still a good time. Or so I had heard.
The blondes eyes darted around and she saw me.
"Levi Hamilton?" She asked in surprise. I nodded, raising an eyebrow and nibbling at my lip ring. "Wow this party is going down in history, who ISNT here?"
"Your mom," I said just as Austen Carlisle did. He turned to me and his eyes twinkled with amusement.
"I like her, she should play," Austen stated. I shrugged, and he came over, wrapping his arm around me.
Maybe it was because we had all been drinking that I thought it was a good idea.
Riley Larson shrugged, his pretty eyes resting on me before Austen tugged me along.
"No funny business Austen," Riley said, a hand on his hip as he walked, "I'm your date, not her." I laughed.
"That could change," again. Austen and I spoke at the same time and I broke into a fit of giggles.
Wow, it'd been a long time since I giggled, I usually scowled and smoked.
Riley glanced at me as my giggles died down and gave me a smile.
I wiggled my eyebrows and he chuckled.
"Your funny Hamilton," he said as we entered the room the blonde girl had lead us to.
"Alright, sit in a circle. Let's get on with truth or dare."