Truth or Dare

Riley's p.o.v.

Sometimes it was hard to look at Levi Hamilton and realize that was the same girl I was in 8th grade with. I mean, she and I were never close, but everyone knew her, she was the pretty girl with perfect grades and perfect friends- it was weird to watch it all crash around her and see her change. It was weird to watch her learn that sometimes friends aren't really your friends.

We sat around the room, a mixture of different high schoolers in the room. Austen and Levi sat next to each other so naturally, I followed and sat with them. Levi was pretty- gorgeous if I may say. She had wonderful curves in all the right places, her pretty sea green eyes were framed by long dark eyelashes, her lips pink and full, she had a few cute freckles sprinkling her face and a slight gap in her teeth that was actually charming. She was tall and had a fair amount of muscle, so naturally I wondered what the muscle was from, since she didn't play a sport that I knew of. She also wasn't the type Austen usually went for. He liked small blonde girls, and Levi was anything but.
"I wish I was a string of DNA," I heard Austen murmur as the small blonde explained the rules, (as if we didn't already know) "cause I wanna get in those genes," he smirked, nudging Levi with his elbow, and she giggled again. It was weird yet endearing to hear Levi giggle. I heard the girl say something about a rule where if you chickened out you had to strip and smirked. Fun.
"Alright, now that we're all on the same page," god what was that girls name? "Who wants to spin first?"
Not surprisingly Austen raised his hand, and took the bottle. He spun it and it landed on mason, a sophomore. "Truth or dare?" Austen asked, folding his hands on his lap.
The boy blushed, "truth," he stuttered.
Austen asked him some dumb horny boy question and the game went on. After a bit I noticed a few people join the game, Maleia, Travis and Chastity.
The blonde girl who seemed in charge of the game spun the bottle that landed on Travis.
"Truth?" He mumbled rubbing his neck.
"If you could have sex with any girl in this room, who would it be?"
Easy I thought to myself, since his girlfriend was si-
"Levi," he said casually and I watched chastity's eyes widen in disgust.
"Excuse me?" She exclaimed. He shrugged and I saw Levi blush.
"What? I have sex with you all the time and Chevy says she's good."
I watched Levi bury her face in her hands, and Austen nudged her saying something to her.
He was dumb sometimes, but Austen had a heart and Levi was obviously uncomfortable for several reasons. I heard her grunt and she looked up, not looking bothered at all.
"Okay that was awkward, spin Travis."
He spun and surprise, it landed on Levi.
"Truth or dare?"
She shrugged, a devilish grin spreading over her lips. "Dare," she said cockily, crossing her arms.
Travis thought for a moment. "I dare you to kiss leia," he said with a smirk. Her face scrunched up in disgust but Levi stood, almost flashing Austen as she did and moved towards Maleia. Maleia is your typical Barbie, blonde hair blue eyes, too tight clothes and money. Levi's face was blank as she approached and suddenly she lifted her right hand, flipping Maleia the bird as she bent, pressing her lips to the blondes for a minute before pulling away and glaring at the girl.
My mind wandered back to 8th grade.
Maleia had been Levi's best friend and had stolen Fletcher AND her brother. I shuddered.
"I'm spinning now," Levi said, but suddenly there was a cigarette in her mouth and I wondered where it had come from. It spun for a while before Levi got bored and tapped it with her finger, causing it to slow. It landed on Austen who practically jumped up.
"Dare, dare, dare!" He yelled excitedly. Levi smiled, her eyes closing for a second as she thought.
"I know!" She said, and that devilish smile was back. "I want you to makeout with..."
"With who?" Austen asked, he was like a puppy.
"With Riley."
Austen froze and I fell over laughing. "Nice try Levi, really what's the dare?"
She shrugged, "that's my dare, do it, or strip."
The twinkle in her eye told me she expected us to do the latter and I realized suddenly, she'd done it on purpose.
Austen looked at me, before winking and pulling his shirt over his head.
"Sorry babe, your pretty but not that pretty," he told me as he shimmied out of his jeans. Sighing, I followed suit. Curse Levi and her devilish ideas.
It went on for a few more rounds, people made out, someone got Levi to give a lap dance, people asked about people going to jail, good times were being made. Levi and Austen were warming up to each other, sharing corny pick up lines.
"How do you scare a bee?" I heard her say to Austen, "BOO-bie," she giggled as she grabbed her-very nice might I say- boobs. Austen fell over with laughter as someone dared Maleia to tell us why she'd kissed fletcher that night. She blushed, and shook her head.
But this had caught Levi's attention.
"Come on, scared everyone will know what a slut you are, hooking up with my brother AND my boyfriend in one night?" Levi growled. Levi was usually high and very chill unless she was out for trouble so her challenge surprised me. Maleia scowled and chugged a beer someone handed her.
"Because I was jealous of Levi and I knew if I took them she'd crack and run away, and look I was right, she became a trashy, crack whore."
Levi was about to say something when someone ran into the room.
"Cops, down the street, get out!" Hunter called as he moved on. Shit, I thought reaching for my clothes. Everyone scattered, except for Levi who shamelessly watched Austen and I replace our clothes.
"Out the window?" I mumbled, as Austen lifted it. We'd parked in a neighbors driveway, in case the police showed up, that way we looked like we belonged and were innocent. He nodded and started climbing onto the slanted roof. I awkwardly waved bye to Levi, "nice seeing you," I told her. She shrugged and sat on the bed. I froze, confused.
"Aren't you gonna run?" I asked her. She shook her head and her blue hair moved about.
"Can't go home, Chas was my ride and yeah I'm not riding anywhere with them and I don't really care if I get arrested again."
I stood there staring as Austen jumped down from the slanted roof, yelling at me.
"Come with us," I offered. She bit her lip, surprise written all over that pretty face but also she seemed to be arguing with herself. Finally she stood and ducked out the window, I followed. She got to the edge of the slant and froze.
"Fuck this I'm going back," she said quietly. I could hear the cops in the house now. I looked at Levi, who was terrified and then down at Austen.
"Don't hate me okay?" She looked confused before I yelled down to Austen, "catch!" And then I shoved Levi Hamilton off the roof.