Football?

Levi.

As a 17 year old girl, I'm really competitive. Like really competitive. So when they said we were playing football outside in gym today, I was sorta excited, even though I wore a blank bored expression. The hockey boys were practicing a little way down the field and I watched them every once in a while.
We were split into teams, and I was buzzing with excitement, only to find out my team basically sucked. It was all the nerds and outcast kids and I sighed.
I watched the athletic team score another touchdown before I stomped my foot like a two year old.
"You guys suck!" I yelled, "don't you guys want to win?" I asked them. Chastity looked at me in surprise.
"Levi it really doesn't matter does it?" She asked. I watched a cheerleader cock an eyebrow at me.
"Yeah Levi, it doesn't matter," she clicked her tongue and I saw Chastity turn and give her an annoyed glare.
"I'm so sick of always being best by them," I mumbled. Honestly I was sick of being treated like because I did what I wanted I didn't matter or have feelings.
I turned to the cheerleader, Maisy I think, "can we repick teams?" I asked quietly. Chastity's mouth dropped.
"Really Levi?"
But Maisy smiled, "okay."
I hadn't noticed the hockey boys stop playing and walk over to us.
"We want to play."
I turned to see Riley and Austen leading the hockey team over to maisy and me.
Oh god this was going to be great.

Riley's p.o.v.

Levi rolled her eyes and held her breath as we approached. I chuckled.
It was obvious that she was trying hard to avoid us, but once Austen decided he liked someone, they were stuck with us. Besides, she was cute and funny, and it was nice to have her company while it had lasted.
"Alright Levi, since it was your idea, you captain, versus," she smirked and pointed at me, "Riley on the other team."
I laughed, shaking my head. Football wasn't my sport, I was good at it, but I didn't enjoy it competively. As Levi's mouth fell open though I knew I could make it interesting.
I shuffled over to her and bent slightly, whispering into her ear.
"You win, I'll leave you alone, I win, you have to go on a date with me," I smirked. Her face grew red. She hadn't been expecting that. I really hadn't planned on saying it either.
I think mostly I wanted Levi Hamilton to notice me.
She glanced at me, her eyes growing dark, she opened her mouth to reply,
"I choose Austen!"

{short chapter but hey we have to have some filler. Tell me, do we like Levi and Austen, or Levi and Riley better?

What's going to happen?}