01

Just to tell you guys who don't understand about the preview actually in this story vampire and human being is living together in one world. I hope you guys understand now and thank you very much for reading it😘
-minie-

################################

Chaeyoung P.O.V.~

Blackpink just finish our rehearsel at Mcountdown for our comeback 'playing with fire'. We are now walking to our dressing room when suddenly I feel the urge to go to the toilet. "Jennie unnie, I'm going to the toilet okay? " I told her as I make my way to the door "okay chaeng, but be faster okay? " she said and I just give a nod then I make my way to the toilet. After I done my business I make my way to my dressing room just to met a hard chest "ouch" I said as I rub my forehead I look up to see a pair of eyes looking at me coldly and not to mention this guy is wearing a mask. "watch where you going next time" instead of saying sorry that person just say that and to tell you right now I'm freaking mad "don't you need to say sorry?! " I said a little bit loud "why would I? " he ask me, and with that he push me and walk away "what an asshole" I said to myself when suddenly I heard a reply " I heard that" that guy said and I just walk away feeling super angry. I swear to god if I know that guy I'll kill him.

As I arrived at the dressing room I saw Lisa smiling while looking at the TV "why are you smiling? " I ask her "Well well chaeng look at the screen" she said happily then I look at the screen to see bangtan sunbaenim is doing an interview for their comeback which is blood,sweat and tears then I saw him my bias Park jimin and I start to fangirling with Lisa "look at jimin Sunbae Lisa he's so cute" I said as look at his cute expression "I know Chaeng but you need to fucking look at jungkook Sunbae I swear he's so hot with that stare" Lisa said and I look at him and I feel like he look familiar but I can't remember where I saw him. We continue fan girl I got until Jisoo unnie call us to get ready since its our turn after this.

After finish performing stay and playing with fire we are now walking to go home when suddenly Jennie unnie asked me " chaeng, do you believe that vampire exist? " I look at her than answer "I do believe they exist " I said as I remember my memory with him.

Flashback•~ when I was 15years old

I was walking when suddenly my friend jung hug me from behind " yah Jung you scare the shit out of me! " I said as I rub my chest to calm myself "sorry Rosie, I just happy to see you " he said as he hug me again "it's okay Jung I'm fine anyway are you thirsty?" I ask him "of course I am Rosie but I can't feed myself with you I already do that so many time that I'm afraid I'll make you suffer" he said as he back away from me "it's okay Jung I'm fine now let's go to my house first so you can drink my blood without people notice okay? " I said as I hold his hand "I'm really sorry Rosie but I think not this time " he said as he let go of my hand " it's okay I promise I'll be alright " I said and look at him with a puppy eyes "fine then".

When we reach my house he dragged me to my bedroom and start to dig his fang on my neck and I bite my lips to prevent my scream from coming out and then he said to me

" thank you Rosie but promise me don't leave me alone here"

"I promise"

But little did he know I broke the promise

End of the flashback *

"yah chaeng !" I snapped out of my thought when Jennie unnie suddenly scream at me "what? " I asked confused " I ask you why but you keep on day dreaming, now answer my question why did you believe in vampire? " she asked curiously "I don't know I just believe I guess " I said as I look at my finger and caress the protection ring

flashback~•

"Rosie I need you to wear this" Jung said to me while handing me a ring "why? Are you proposing to me? " I asked him disbelief "we only 15 Jung I'm not ready" I said as I look at him. Then he laugh "no you dummy this is a protection ring it'll protect you from other vampire " he told me "what do you mean? " I asked him "well Rosie any vampire won't harm you because they'll think you're a vampire too cause the ring will block your scent of blood from vampire. " he said as he explain to me "thank you Jung "I said as I hug him.

"Rosie remember this okay I'll never hurt you"

Little did you know Jung you hurt me...... badly

End of flashback

Jungkook P.O.V

I was walking to the toilet when suddenly I bump into a girl with an orange colour hair ' wait I know this person' it's good that I'm wearing a mask right now then I look at her with my cold eyes"watch where you going next time" I said while glaring at her and I can tell she's mad right now "don't you need to say sorry?!" she said a little bit loud to me. I ignore her and say "why would I? " I said as I push her and walk away when suddenly I heard she say "what an asshole" then I smirk "I heard that" I said and she ignore me and walk away.wow rosé you just disrespect your sunbae and said I'm an asshole just wait I'll make you regret that I said as I walk into the toilet....

################################

I'm very sorry if you think this chapter is boring. I promise I'll try to improve myself and once again thank you for reading 😘
-minie-