20

HAPPY NEW YEAR DEAR READER!!!!

Chaeyoung P.O.V

We are eating when suddenly sajangnim call me. Jungkook look at me with a concern eyes. I take it and walk away from the kitchen.

"hello Chaeyoung? "

"yes it's me sajangnim"

"I already know about your relationship with bts jungkook" he said but why isn't he mad?

"oh about that I'm sorry that I against our contract" I said feeling guilty

"it's okay Chaeyoung actually I call to tell you that there's no more dating ban for blackpink" he said with a chuckle

"is it true sajangnim? "I ask carefully

"yes Chaeyoung you allowed to date"

"thank you sajangnim" I said feeling very thankful 

I decide to pull a prank on jungkook. When I enter the kitchen jungkook immediately come to me and I start my acting by looking all sad. "hey what's wrong" he ask with a worried tone. "he said....... " I said pretending to cry "he said what? " jungkook ask and I saw tears in his eyes. I feel very guilty doing this so I decide to tell him the truth "he said we are allowed to date" I said and hug him immediately. He stood there shock but then he hug me back. "you make me worried sick" he said and pout at me I just chuckle and pinch his cheek then we continue eating our food.

We are now walking at the mall. Jungkook rent it's for us. He hold my hand and ask me something that make me scared. "Rosie-ah......how about we tell public about our relationship? " he ask me now facing me. I look at him don't know what to respond I feel happy yet I'm afraid of being hate. "I just feel like its very tiring to go out sneakily I want to tell the world that you're mine and nobody can touch you or take you away from me" he said caressing my cheek softly. My heart skip a beat hearing his word. "I'm okay with that actually" I said smiling at him then he pull my face closer to him and kiss me passionately.

He ask me to wear this dress.

We go to a salon and change my hair colour