11

Chaeyoung P.O.V

I wake up by the sunlight. Then I saw my group member looking at me with a sad face "what happened? " I ask them "I'm sorry chaeng we can't help you anymore" Jennie unnie said crying "what do you mean?" I ask nervously please say it's not about jungkook "h-he... " I didn't bother to hear Jennie unnie words I take a look on my wrist and saw nothing. Where the mark go? I'm his right? "what does it mean?" I ask as a tears fill my eyes "he give up on you chaeng" Jennie unnie said as she cry more. My tears that I been holding pour out hearing her word. He give up. He told me I'm his but again he do the same thing he leave me again. He hurt me again. After I believe and trust him with all of my heart hoping that he won't give up he did. He give up on me, on us. I guess there will be no next time he cut our relationship. Oh my we never in a relationship who am I kidding he never ask me to be his girlfriend. Maybe after all it just me who fall for him who love him. I guess he doesn't even love me.
I ask my member to leave me alone cause I really need some times alone.

"If you can hear this jungkook I'm sorry to ignore you I'm sorry to cut our contact and I want to say thank you for all those memories even if it's just a while and lastly I love you so much. Goodbye Jeon jungkook. You give up on me and because of that I also give up on you"

Jungkook P.O.V

That's it I decide it already I give up on her I give up on our relationship I give up on our friendship. Maybe this is the best for us. I love her and because of that I let her go. People say when you love someone let them go. So here I am letting you go park Chaeyoung.

"If you can hear this jungkook I'm sorry to ignore you I'm sorry to cut our contact and I want to say thank you for all those memories even if it's just a while and lastly I love you so much. Goodbye Jeon jungkook. You give up on me and because of that I also give up on you"

My tears go out like a river after hearing her words she also give up. But it's because I'm give up. Is this mean she never give up on us before. Is this mean she don't want me to give up. Did she want me to fight and wait for her. Why did I choose to give up? And now I do the same mistake again I leave her again alone. I cry myself out. I love you park Chaeyoung.

Two months later~

Chaeyoung P.O.V

Today is our comeback show at Mcountdount. Bts also has a come back show today but I hope I didn't meet them I don't want to. Jungkook is now in a relationship with red velvet yeri. I know right why did he move on so fast maybe it's true after all about me loving him not he loving me.

I decide to wear

Since it's not the time for us to perform yet

I decide to meet ikon oppa since they having their comeback last week so they'll be performing today.

I walk while searching for ikon waiting room when suddenly I bump into him. I look at him but his eyes is different it's like he has no emotion at all he glare at me and bump into my shoulder hardly. And now I know all of my thought was right he never love me. I should just distant myself from him.

Then I continue my mission to search on ikon waiting room. I found it and decide to knock it first .when suddenly the hoe open the door not to mention a handsome hoe

when suddenly the hoe open the door not to mention a handsome hoe

"hi hoe" I said as I chuckle. "don't call me that he said and start to tickle me.
We are having our moment when suddenly ikon oppa with chanwoo of course looking at us

"how I wish Junhoe will be like that with us too. " Hanbin oppa said as he take my hand and pull me toward his member and we start to have a group hug. We start to talk about music and much more when suddenly they say it's time for ikon to perform then they left me. I made my way to the vending machine to purchase my drink when suddenly I heard kissing sound. I look beside me and saw jungkook and Yeri kissing it's a lie if I say it's not hurt but I'll act as if it's nothing I buy my drink and walk away when suddenly "ouh Chaeyoung unnie since when you're here? " she ask me shyly "I just come why want to have some?" I said as I show her my drink " can I? " she said as she look at me with a puppy eyes " of course you can" I said as I give her my drink. I about to walk out from that place when suddenly I hear "don't you come here for a water Rosie? " he said as he smirking at me. "it's okay since this little cutie pie want to have mine " I said as I pinch yeri cheek lightly "ouh come on rosie I know you want to drink let me buy it for you " he said and buy me a drink. I saw yeri look at us weirdly and jungkook smirking at me. Aish is jungkook originally this stupid can he see Yeri is so freaking confused right now I thought as I smile fakely at Yeri.
"I'm not stupid" wait how-oh I forgot he can read my mind but I wear the ring then I look at my finger and saw nothing. Where did I put it. "searching for this?" jungkook said holding my protection ring "give it back?!" I said as I feel my anger raised. "oh come on Rosie it's mine after all. I just lend it on you but now I want it back. For her" he said as he go to Yeri and give her the ring. I can hold it any longer I need to go out from here or I'll kill that creatures. "why you look so mad Rosie? " he said as he chuckle. That's it I already had enough I can feel tears started to build in my eyes. I go to him "wha-" before he even finish his word I slap him "don't be such a childish jeon jungkook. You the one who let me go why you want to disturb me now. You know what I wish I have never met you so that I didn't fall for you, I didn't wait for you, I didn't give my heart to you but what can I say I already did and I regret it so much!! " I said as the tears fall. Then I walk away leaving the shock jungkook and the confused Yeri

################################
Is it good or Bad? I'm sorry I really don't have any Idea now. Thank you for reading please vote and comment I love you guys 😘
-minie-