25

Jungkook P.O.V
Two year's later~

It's been two year already since she gone I miss her so bad. There's no news about her. I've been starving myself and I've been crying over and over again. I hope she's fine and again I came here the place that we always together this bench I miss going here with her I miss the time with her . I miss her.

I keep on crying cause I miss her when suddenly I feel like I'm kicking something like box. I look under the bench and found a gift box.

How come I didn't notice it before? I open the box and saw many letter with jeon jungkook on it and a picture under it I open the letter

Dear jungkookie baby,

I love you and I'll always do. I miss the cheerful and cutie kookie can you comeback I need you. I'm nothing without you. I always dream about us being together happily ever after. I know you're not someone who will make me dissapointed but baby why did you do this to me. Why did you ignore me are you really busy or you avoiding me? Baby don't make me like this you're my one and only. I know that you'll never know about this letter but I still want to write it. Baby even how much you hate me I'll still love you with all of my heart. Even there is somebody else want me I'll still choose you cause I know you are the best for me. Here I am thinking about you again and again. I miss you so much baby. Can you please come back to the old you? Do you love me? Did you meet someone new? I keep thinking about that baby... Please don't make me feel like a trash I need you please don't ignore me. I love you my baby boy.

                                           Sincerely,
                                   Your chipmunk.

I cry hardly I'm sorry chaengie I'm very sorry. I need to search for her as soon as possible I thought and before I look at the picture I felt something hard hit my head and everything went pitch black. All I heard is "sorry maknae...."and I fully unconscious.

Chaeyoung P.O.V

It's been 1years and 8months since I give a birth to joon young. Everything is perfect but what worried me the most is that his face is so much similar with jungkook I'm afraid if he find out about joon young he will take him away from me

 Everything is perfect but what worried me the most is that his face is so much similar with jungkook I'm afraid if he find out about joon young he will take him away from me