13

Chaeyoung P.O.V

After jimin oppa told me about jungkook I try to grab his attention but he always ignore me. I try again and again but he still ignore me so tonight is my last effort to making him talk to me again. So I decide to wear this

(Imagine it without that cap)

I decide to text him

Meet me at the han river 8pm - rosie

Why should I? - jk

Just....please.... -rosie

Fine-jk

Now it's just 7.30pm I decide to watch a TV while waiting for 8pm.

I make my way to the place that we already promise to meet. "what do you want? " he said not to mention coldly like an ice no emotion at all. I just look at his eyes lost in those look searching for emotion. " if you just want to watch me all night I better go first" he said and try to walk away "no...wait. I came here to ask you something" I said as I refrain myself from shredding any tears. "what? " he said coldly still back facing me. "do you have any feeling for me Jeon jungkook? " I ask him " yes. I.HATE.YOU!" he said clearly to me." so please go away from me! I'll hate you till the day I die but you know what I'll never die so that's mean I'll hate you forever so please stay away from me cause I'll not think twice to kill you if you still want my attention and I really wish you'll get out from my life. " he said to me with an eyes fill with hatred. "fine I'll go away from you" I said as tears slipped out " but please let me hold you for one last time " I said hoping he'll let me. " fine" he said with an irritated voice. Maybe it's not me who you looking for I hope you found the one that you love I thought as I hug him.then he push me and walk away. Maybe it's time for me to believe that we'll never going to happen. Why did I believe that he love me when the truth is he hated me? Why did I choose to believe in jimin oppa words rather then myself? I love you jeon jungkook and I'll always do. But I'm sorry that you hated me that much.

Everyday for me is a disaster I can't stop myself from missing him loving him. I need him but what can I do he hated me. I heard the news that jungkook and Yeri will go to the vacation at Jeju island but what I hate the most is Blackpink is also going to jeju island for our break but ikon is also going with us. Talking about ikon I spent my day mostly with them and of course my hoe. He always make me feels better every time I told him how I felt about jungkook hell always comfort me and told me he's there for me. Why? Why can't I just fall in love with Junhoe instead? Why can't I just develop feeling for him?  How I really wish I will develop feeling for him cause I don't want to hurt him knowing he love me.

"chaeng faster!! It's time to go! " Jisoo unnie said excitedly as she link her arm on me."yup let's go!!! " Lisa said linking her arm on my other " okay children!" I said as I chuckle at them. I wear this

 I wear this