29

Jennie P.O.V

I go inside our dorm and saw Lisa and Jisoo unnie face they look like they're scared of me then I remember I never told them about me being a vampire the sudden vanish scene must have make them shock.

I go near them and they back away from me until I said "you guys want to know the truth right come here.... Don't worry I'm not gonna bite you" as I said that they come and sit as far as they can from me then I told them the whole truth and they just nod understand and I told them not to worried since I can control my thirst and they come to me carefully before hugging me saying they understand my situation.

I look inside chae's bedroom and saw a cute little angle laying there sleeping. He's so cute I just hope they'll be a very happy family.

I'm waiting for chae to come home but she's so late I wait and wait until I decide to go out and take a fresh air when I saw they kissing I just smile happily at them I know how much they miss each other. Please be happy together.

Chaeyoung P.O.V

I was so shock to react when he suddenly kiss me. I try my best to push him away but he didn't even budge so I end up kissing him back. How much I miss this lips and his kiss. We pull away and breath for air and I know right now my face is so damn red but I just act like its nothing and as I'm about to walk away he pull me in his embrace. "please tell me you feel something when we kiss" he said as he hug me "I.. I don't know...." I said as I was doubting should I told him I still in love with him or nah."I love you" he said as he keep hugging me tightly."jungkook you have a girlfriend " I said as I try to make him let go of me "yes it's you.. " he said as he hug me. I don't know what to say anymore I just buried my head on his broad chest. Did he just tell me the truth or whatever..

"ummm....jungkook you can let go now" I said as its been so long since we hug "oh I'm sorry I'm just you know uhh.... I miss you.. " he said as he pull away and look at me. "I know " I said as I give him a small smile. But then I remember joon. Did he fell asleep already. My question was answered when jungkook said something unexpected "yes he asleep already.. " he said as he look at me. I was so shock how did he know about joon I look at him with a shock expression "I'll tell you tomorrow just rest for tonight and please take care of him" he said before he vanished himself. But just how?  I decide to shrugged it of and go inside to take a sleep

I was so tired yesterday so I wake up a bit late then I saw joon looking at me with a smile I just smile at how cute he is. "mom I wanna eat" he said cutely and I just nod before take a shower and go cooking for him I wear.

as I was cooking I heard jungkook voice

"what are you making? "how in the world that he knows what I'm doing? I thought

"I told you I'll tell you later... Can I see him later too? "

"I....don't know yet jungkook.. "